NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Primates are the exception, all the other mammals don't walk on their metacarpals. We weren't designed to stand upright, it's a flaw.

These new Predators would be faster, leaner, and leave a smaller footprint.

Humans walk on the back of their legs, which is why we have arch problems and other ailments, we were meant to walk on our tiptoes, not our metacarpals.

Looking at the pics just posted of the new big Predator on its high heels...I hope the crappy egyptian design 'Fugitive Predator' kicks its ass. Though I'm assuming it won't, it'll die like all the main Predators.

Looking at the pics just posted of the new big Predator on its high heels...I hope the crappy egyptian design 'Fugitive Predator' kicks its ass. Though I'm assuming it won't, it'll die like all the main Predators.

I do like the idea of a predator that surpassed the original predators and hunt them too . High heels or no

I just think it looks ridiculous. Ever since P. pointed it out it's all I can see. Rightly or wrongly that tiptoes look is innately feminine and is hard to take seriously.

Yeah true it does look like he will run like an alien . But the idea behind it may get another predator movie if it does good . If not 10yrs later we will be complaining about another design

PwNC8BX.jpg
queenfoot.JPG

first a predaturd with boobs and feminine mask, now a predaturd on heels.

It goes well with the fishnet stockings they usually wear. :chase

According to the sneak peek at SDCC, the fugitive predator dies fairly early to the bigger predator, so he's presumably only there to bolster the "badassness" of the bigger predator.

indeed sir. I believe the mouth was designed that way because of the masculinity of Dutch's team. They wanted something scary to counter balance that so they put teeth and mandibles on it. I think it was a featurette on one of the dvd releases.

Haha that makes sense! Turn the thing most men love the most into something terrifying lol

Do you guys think we will see old or newer waves at Target next week :dunno

I seriously doubt we'll see predators there that soon, but who knows! They already carry the game line figures ocassionally at my Targets, I've been seeing that God of War figure for months now.

I'm wondering if they're going to stock them with the toys, or with the collectibles back by the DVD/books section?

I seriously doubt we'll see predators there that soon, but who knows! They already carry the game line figures ocassionally at my Targets, I've been seeing that God of War figure for months now.

I'm wondering if they're going to stock them with the toys, or with the collectibles back by the DVD/books section?

Randy said all their stuff will be in the trends section.

How big is target compared to best buy and Wal-Mart in the states?

Agree, however Neca tweeted they aren’t wasting anytime and people should be pleased what Target will get starting next week ..we’ll see

Just as big. My B.B. have shrunk within the last few years however, I think because nobody buys dvds or Blu-ray from them anymore

In my area, there's actually way more Targets than Walmarts, and they vary in store sizes. Best Buy doesnt even come close to competing with either here.

Agree, however Neca tweeted they aren’t wasting anytime and people should be pleased what Target will get starting next week ..we’ll see

Thanks good news! Hopefully we will see them in the stores soon then! I stop by a few on my way home from work almost daily looking for Marvel Legends and Black Series stuff, so I should see them when they pop up!

Back