NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't relise the avp:r predators from the beginning of the movie (from the ship). Plus I supose they will do better articulated ultimate Predators movie and Lost clan. But I can be wrong. Would be cool if would they also ty do relise main human characters from the franchise like Predator 1987 team, Mike Harrigan or even predators characters. I also think They might try to continue AVP 3 game series.

giphy.gif

On Facebook, Randy announced a second figure from "The Predator" saying it is a "Deluxe" figure. Someone asked the difference between deluxe and ultimate, and Randy said deluxe is a middle tier between standard and ultimate, and deluxe may mean a standard style figure, but maybe larger than normal.

So, I'm guessing figure #1 is an ultimate version of the main predator, and figure #2 is the 10 foot tall baddie predator.

Also, he confirmed that all other previously announced predator figures have been pushed back to accommodate the movie figures, since factory delays would have placed their releases in the same window as the movie figures.

They were the first Predators Neca ever produced. That said, they were far better quality than the McFarlane stuff. I got rid of all my McFarlane Preds, moc or otherwise, except the Movie Maniacs original Predator.

I replaced all the AvP stuff with the Neca ones and have most of the two Anniversary line figures. Hoping the new Predator looks pretty nice. Not sure I would upgrade my Wolf, but I might, if it’s good enough.

Hi All,
I'm nearing the end of my latest 1/4th Predator makeover! Believe or not this was a green 1/4th Jungle Demon at one time. I converted it back to a Jungle Hunter which is my preferred version. Once completed, I will start a new thread with additional photos. Here's a quick sneak peek of what I have completed so far. Still a few more tweaks and finishing touches to do along with a custom base. Stay tuned! :wink1:

20180522_203909-1.jpg

Hi All,
I'm nearing the end of my latest 1/4th Predator makeover! Believe or not this was a green 1/4th Jungle Demon at one time. I converted it back to a Jungle Hunter

Holy ***t. I would like to download your painting ability Matrix-style.

Does this mean you'll now have an uncloaked Jungle Hunter with flashing green lenses in his mask?

Holy ***t. I would like to download your painting ability Matrix-style.

Does this mean you'll now have an uncloaked Jungle Hunter with flashing green lenses in his mask?

Sadly no. I didn't really care for that function as it didn't go with my JH.

Back