NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predator 30th anniversary is getting 7 figures according to a recent tweet including a ''Jungle Demon'' Predator - looks to be a jungle-deco 'cloaked' predator with the flashing green eyes.

I tried posting the packaging shot here but can't seem to do it by any means I'm aware of.

C0f44euW8AAq35Y.jpg

Welcome.:duff

I only collect stuff from the first movie so I'm excited for this wave.

They showed a sneak peak of this a while back or so. I think it looks pretty cool and as far as I'm aware, they haven't done anything like this for JH before in terms of this particular camouflage look?

View attachment 312350

Damn, now I feel like putting in some AVP 2 on PC and start slicing bitches up again. :lol

I got this along with Scarface for Xmas. They are badass all round but I will most likely get another accessory pack to stock up on more for my skinned victim fetish. :lecture

And I can just imagine cats looking up at that on the Xmas tree, thinking what the hell and try to attack or eat it. :lol

It seems like that is packaging for a window box more than a blister card. I wonder if NECA is going to package the Predator figures in boxes now, like the Ash Vs. Evil Dead, Terminator Genisys, DC movie or the wal-mart exclusive figures are.

It seems like that is packaging for a window box more than a blister card. I wonder if NECA is going to package the Predator figures in boxes now, like the Ash Vs. Evil Dead, Terminator Genisys, DC movie or the wal-mart exclusive figures are.
No just the 7 30th anniversary figures they have planned

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So can anyone who has the 7in. Scale City Hunter post a couple pics of it so I can see if I really want it or not?

Also what's everybody's top three predator figures from Neca? I got my first pred looking for xenos at toys r us. They didn't have any good xenos I don't already have so I picked up the ghost pred for my xenos to munch on ha. Pics will be appreciated.

Back