NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. I have an open mouth Predator. So this is perfect for me

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I would have preferred the open mouthed headsculpt to be in the ultimate JH myself. I have a closed mouth already and the open version was only made available in the tru 2 pack if I remember right. Regardless I'll still buy one.

Boo I was hoping for an open mouth.

For some reason I'm not all that excited about this release as much as I anticipated. Something about this new body seems off, I'm thinking the new type articulation disrupts somehow the original sculpt lines. The chest area appears to be a little shrunk and the way they redesigned the crotch area is also a downgrade. I was expected more progress tbh in this sculpt evolution. Maybe it's just the proto and the actual figure will be all right. I will wait for the first reviews to make a decision.

The added articulation also had certain downgrading effects on the Ultimate Terminators. Hopefully this guy can strike some great Predator poses to make up for it.

I would have preferred the open mouthed headsculpt to be in the ultimate JH myself. I have a closed mouth already and the open version was only made available in the tru 2 pack if I remember right. Regardless I'll still buy one.

No the TRU vs Dutch exclusive had the closed mouth version.

I have the open mouth from some other release. Decent paintjob too. I don't have a good paintjob for the closed mandible sculpt though so hopefully this will rectify that - one never knows for sure.

On a separate note, they really couldn't pose this better? What's the point in having a diorama when you make them look as toylike as possible with your posing.

Ultimate-Jungle-Hunter-Predator-017.jpg

Last edited:
On a separate note, they really couldn't pose this better? What's the point in having a diorama when you make them look as toylike as possible with your posing.
People who are in charge of photos and posing can NEVER pose a figure right, see Mezco, Neca, anyone? See the conventions and how they pose the figure, they don't care most of the time.

Some figures look like crap because of the pose and lighting and when they're actually good looking in a decent poser's hands.

something's very wrong with that predator's neck.
1) it's a sphere, while a neck should be a tube by definition.
2) it's not covered with a collar.

It looks like E.T.'s neck, just different color plastic. At least he doesn't have kardashian's hips like V2 Elder.

something's very wrong with that predator's neck.
1) it's a sphere, while a neck should be a tube by definition.
2) it's not covered with a collar.

That's one thing that annoys me about the 1/4 preds. With the head pushed all the way down the neck looks too short. When you pull it up to make it look right a good portion of the neck doesn't have the collar.

Predator 30th anniversary is getting 7 figures according to a recent tweet - including a ''Jungle Demon'' Predator - looks to be a jungle-deco 'cloaked' predator with the flashing green eyes.

I tried posting the packaging shot here but can't seem to do it by any means I'm aware of.

Last edited:
Back