NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get ahead of yourself, that's for the 4.0. We haven't even got the 3.0 yet which will have the fully articulated Ultimate body. But before that we have to buy this one.

Right? I'm actually having second thoughts about getting this ultimate city hunter, but they most likely will never fix the mask so I might as well get it.

SsNq9Ak.gif

Its not was never pictured on Neca's site with LED Masked City Hunter. Someone prob got confused

https://necaonline.com/2016/05/pred...-figure-city-hunter-predator-with-led-lights/

Yeah sorry bout that dunno how that last photo got in there but its been rectified and just to confirm the 1/4 version is the masked version.

I do like City Hunter way better than JH.

Agreed and i actually like Predator 2 the movie better than the first one also. I think its the fact hes a more colorful Predator and he has more weapons makes him better then the one seen in the first movie.

"I love this set. Had to fix one problem but no big deal."

The eyes? I had to paint black under the eyes because they were tempoed past the lower lid seems like most are that way.

Hey all, I regretted not ordering the Neca blade fighter from TRU when it was blown out for $19.99 a week or so ago but I stumbled across it again and pulled the trigger this time.

Here's the link, I couldn't find it by searching on their site for it though for some reason. I never would have gotten this for the asking price of $99.99 but $21.39 shipped is a STEAL!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=50704506&camp=cA_DF:50704506:TRUS

I hope they blow out their Power loaders too and I'm able to pick up an extra one at that price someday but I won't get too greedy - lol.

Last edited:
Agreed and i actually like Predator 2 the movie better than the first one also. I think its the fact hes a more colorful Predator and he has more weapons makes him better then the one seen in the first movie.
Predator is the better film on the basis of the titular creatures not having yet been transmogrified into dreadlocked, reptilian Klingons by the sequel and its follow-up materials.

So I grabbed a Clan Elder yesterday from a lunch hunt, got home and found him with Two Left arms. Luckily my TRU had extra so a quick swap and I'm happy. The packaging is awesome. Unfortunatly the exchange kind of killed my excitment for owning him. That and and also got a Blue Top Spawn. Yesterday was 90's nostalgia for sure.

Have you guys seen Cejaman's review on Clan Leader predator? Man, this is getting ridiculous at this point. The only two figures I wanted from the Kenner tribute line, have serious issues. I live in Europe, so a return would be out of the question for me. I don't wanna pay $40 for a lemon.

Have you guys seen Cejaman's review on Clan Leader predator? Man, this is getting ridiculous at this point. The only two figures I wanted from the Kenner tribute line, have serious issues. I live in Europe, so a return would be out of the question for me. I don't wanna pay $40 for a lemon.

Link?

(* EDIT - sorry - found it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqj-iQNVJHU *)

I did see Cejaman's review and just so happens I found both the clan leader and scarface at my local TRU this morning. Luckily I did not have any issues with my clan leader but I looked through all 5 they had in stock and saw 1 or 2 that looked like they would pop out at the waste. I am very impressed with both figures though, they are incredible and look so good in my collection. I can't say enough about them and I was able to get the last scarface they had in stock so it was a good hunt.

The clan leader is a lot taller than even the new AVP body preds but I can't get the tentacles displayed they way I want just yet. The paint on the tentacles is very impressive in hand!

Back