NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on them thinking they were crap but the nostalgia is hitting hard right now. And now that NECA's also doing the kenner aliens, I got to complete the kenner preds too. :lol

Still seems weird to me that they were making toys for kids based on an 18+ movies that were out years prior.

I think they figured a toyline based on Alien 3 would be even more problematic. And you know, they had to cash in on the hype for that somehow. Besides, kids and Marines? What's not to love? It certainly worked for GI Joe... :lol I just wish they had got the cartoon made. Even if it was pulled due to content. It probably would be unintentionally hilarious now.

Also, don't forget that around the same time there were also RoboCop and Terminator lines, because T2 had just been released along with RoboCop 2 and the latter had that Saturday morning cartoon. And kids love robots, ya know!

And along with Alien 3 sparking a new interest in the series with the previous movies being reissued on VHS, Predator 2 had also just recently been in theatres.

Really enjoying this guy a lot more than I thought I would!

Loving this wave, Spiked Tail is fantastic in hand too [emoji1360]

63b60f2395cdfc9b8090cdf86c06df6c.jpg

e43f3e7c9750c9afe742802626036a0f.jpg

Tried to get the glow feature, cheesy gimmick but kinda fun I guess

3cb76a52eea200f2e643ab4e4841964d.jpg

Is there any way to adjust his torso to make him stand straighter? Everyone that has him seems to pose him a bit hunched making his head sit forward even more. I know the mask probably accentuates it, but is there anyway to compensate for it?

yeah, he can stand a bit more straight, but his backpack is pretty heavy and it sends him falling backwards. Maybe with a stand?

Also, yeah the helmet design definitely accentuates the hunched over look.

Love Broken Tusk. Have sold most fo my Neca predators but will get it for sure.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Bummer was gonna get the LED p2 Predator and found out no extended spear when the original one come with one.. That sucks.

Hey psycho, over at Calendars.com they show a pic of him with extended spear. Also, use promo code NOV2525 and get him for $81 shipped !!

Hey psycho, over at Calendars.com they show a pic of him with extended spear. Also, use promo code NOV2525 and get him for $81 shipped !!

Just spoke to an friend who has teh P2 LED Predator. No extended spear... Only closed.

Back