NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I like everything you just said, with the exception of the ab crunch. I hate those, I think it makes the figure look more like a toy

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I think that is true, but they could manage it with a ball jointed waist, instead of an ab crunch joint.

NECA needs to give City Hunter a pair of spear-grip hands, both ****ing hands. For some reason with both NECA and Hot Toys the hand options have always been pretty crap. You always get just one weapon-grip hand and all the others are useless splayed hands or fully closed hands. He used 2 ****ing hands to hold the spear in Predator 2.

The one Hot Toys provides can't even hold the spear properly.

IMG_1235.jpgIMG_1236.jpg

well whaddya know? ambush/viper's mask fits renegade/JH perfectly

it even stays on the head without falling off or moving

This is the TRU 2 pack version of renegade, I think the green eyes on the mask fit him well because the eyes on this predator are green with no pupils, and the silver color matches the wristblades and weapons. I actually don't like the brown mask it comes with that much

Is there an ETA on the release of the AVP Preds?
...nope, but I would think mid-December since I've been told by Randy that they ship a week after the Alien Isolation figures, and those are set for the first week of the month or so

..."Let's look ahead into Series 15 on this #Prednesday loaded w detail & accessories. Nothing comes close"

625871e721a2b9c568f73ba468422952.jpg

I really hope that's not an ab crunch...

..."Let's look ahead into Series 15 on this #Prednesday loaded w detail & accessories. Nothing comes close"

625871e721a2b9c568f73ba468422952.jpg

I really hope that's not an ab crunch...

Yeah, it's the same ab crunch that all the AvP Preds will have. You just can't see it on the other ones because it is hidden by the armor.

NJCE15-NECA-Booth-023.jpg

NJCE15-NECA-Booth-024.jpg

NJCE15-NECA-Booth-025.jpg

Also I asked Randy about an 1/4 Scar. He said not in 2016 but maybe in 2017....

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
Happy #prednesday and let's keep the #CINEMACHINES theme going. We've been hard at work on these for a long time now
CUqvoiZUcAAhy4Y.jpg large.jpg

Back