NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
Happy #prednesday and let's keep the #CINEMACHINES theme going. We've been hard at work on these for a long time now
View attachment 225495
finally! finally! FINALLY!!!
have been looking for a replacement for years! (that micromachines variant was too awful)

pity they won't make a P2 ship, as there is no full picture of it.

If those packaged AVP Preds are final products, I'm in. Wow. Clean as hell.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks to be the best netting they’ve done!

Have these two on order but waiting on a masked Scar. Should look awesome with a few aliens.

Neca please stop all your predator figures production, they are painted terribly anyway, and make that ship ASAP!

Finally got the Bad Blood Predator!

I remember him from the first Predator Comic Book I ever bought, which was Issue 4 out of 4.

Been waiting for it since NECA posted it up and I think it's been out in AUS for a few months but not too sure.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Much better than the old McFarlane ones anyway. Could never understand why McFarlane couldn't do the dreadlocks right. Hideous proportions and joints too as I recall. Mine are boxed away.

Much better than the old McFarlane ones anyway. Could never understand why McFarlane couldn't do the dreadlocks right. Hideous proportions and joints too as I recall. Mine are boxed away.

Didn't Tankman claim that Todd didn't care much for accuracy? I never opened my McFarlane Celtic. It's still a neat-looking figure but this is definitely an upgrade.

can't wait for these and the alien isolation xenomorph, and t2 ultimate sarah connor, hopefully before Christmas.

I bought two each on the Mcfarlane AVP line. Have since sold my loose but kept the MOC. Looking forward to adding these to my MOC Collection (which means in a box stores away after purchase).

Neca please stop all your predator figures production, they are painted terribly anyway, and make that ship ASAP!

NECA's prices are going up on these figures yet the quality remains the same or not worth the price we have to pay.

We get ripped off hard in AUS.

My first NECA Classic Predator was $25 AUS, then as new figures came out, I started paying about $29 / $34 / $63 Bad Blood "Duluxe Figure" / $95 (City Hunter Twin Pack) just to name a few.

But I still like them and so far the only company to make a budget figure and they know people will pay the price.

the birth of ninja-samurai-cavemen, right.

:lol Yeah, you could say that.

Ok I want that.

Worth getting to add to the collection and he is sold as a "Deluxe Figure".

My last NECA purchase was ALIENS Ripley and BD Bishop retiled $25 CAN. Curious if these will be the same (pretty expensive but I understand/exchange rate), or higher.

My last NECA purchase was ALIENS Ripley and BD Bishop retiled $25 CAN. Curious if these will be the same (pretty expensive but I understand/exchange rate), or higher.

Yeah that's it.

Plus to ship the figurines to AUS is already an extra cost as we're further away from everyone and yes, exchange rate / taxes and the retail stores need to make their profit on top.

According to NECA's shipping calendar, the new Predators will start shipping on the 17th. My source usually gets them in the week they ship, so hopefully I'll have them soon!

I bought two each on the Mcfarlane AVP line. Have since sold my loose but kept the MOC. Looking forward to adding these to my MOC Collection (which means in a box stores away after purchase).

I have every McFarlane Predator and AVP figure all still MIB/MOC (whatever we call it..). The AVP Preds still look cool in the packaging.

Back