NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I just got into the NECA Predator line, thanks to their excellent work with Alien and the awesome sculpt of Dutch, and while I'm excited for the upcoming AVP series, the original Predator deserved to be first in my collection and he's finally in my hands :D

View attachment 208106
View attachment 208107

P.S. Damn Chinese, eBay is flooded with their bootlegs :O

Looks great!!!! Size looks very accurate too!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Congrats to you Yahzee, glad you managed to get hold of the real deal! :)
I wasn't so lucky, I took a chance on one from China, I was sent this...

I'm probably not going to chase it up for a refund, it was cheap enough and I learned my lesson
DON'T BUY NECA FIGURES FROM CHINA! :slap
I hope the feedback I left was clear enough to warn others.

...I just got into the NECA Predator line, thanks to their excellent work with Alien and the awesome sculpt of Dutch, and while I'm excited for the upcoming AVP series, the original Predator deserved to be first in my collection and he's finally in my hands :D

View attachment 208106
View attachment 208107

P.S. Damn Chinese, eBay is flooded with their bootlegs :O

Which scale is this? The predator looks peculiar, mate. Is it in fact a bootleg?

Which scale is this? The predator looks peculiar, mate. Is it in fact a bootleg?

...nope, must be my crappy camera. This is the real deal. Wasn't cheap either. Actually it's pretty easy to spot a bootleg by the darker marking on the helmet, the smaller yellow spot on the right thigh and few other things.

Here's a link that I found with more details, though it's in Chinese but it has pictures: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftoysdaily.com%2Fdiscuz%2Fforum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D218404%26extra%3Dpage%253D1%26page%3D1&edit-text=&act=url

I was once had the misfortune to buy a bootleg Xeno Warrior. I was lucky to get a refund, but since then I learned not to buy anything from China.

...nope, must be my crappy camera. This is the real deal. Wasn't cheap either. Actually it's pretty easy to spot a bootleg by the darker marking on the helmet, the smaller yellow spot on the right thigh and few other things.

Here's a link that I found with more details, though it's in Chinese but it has pictures: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftoysdaily.com%2Fdiscuz%2Fforum.php%3Fmod%3Dviewthread%26tid%3D218404%26extra%3Dpage%253D1%26page%3D1&edit-text=&act=url

I was once had the misfortune to buy a bootleg Xeno Warrior. I was lucky to get a refund, but since then I learned not to buy anything from China.

Good to hear. Realized these are not the q-scales, which explains the netting. Happy you got the real thing. You're gonna love it.

2qchte0.jpg

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't... they can't sculpt an alien or a pred to save their lives.
Well, actually the preds aren't that bad, but the aliens are just atrocious.

Neca teased a new Predator tonight. Looks to be Scarface from Concrete Jungle.

CPDog-SVAAAurjV.jpg

49.jpg

I enjoyed that game and still have it somewhere.

If they were going Video Game, I'd have assumed "Dark" would be higher on the popularity list. But then again, "Dark" doesnt have nearly as many unique features that would make an interesting figure.

Interesting indeed...

Wow. At this rate NECA really is going to make an action figure of every single Predator ever conceived. I'm sticking to the movie Predators myself, but this is great for Pred fans. It's encouraging that NECA sees this as a financially viable figure as it means Predator is still popular and that makes me happy.

...I just want Ultimate versions of Jungle and City Hunter and new, better articulated Super Predators. And Wolf of course, but they already said he'll eventually get a new release

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

...I just want Ultimate versions of Jungle and City Hunter and new, better articulated Super Predators. And Wolf of course, but they already said he'll eventually get a new release

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'd really love to see them redo the super preds with better articulation. It's great to hear they have plans to redo Wolf though, I hadn't heard that yet.

If they were going Video Game, I'd have assumed "Dark" would be higher on the popularity list. But then again, "Dark" doesnt have nearly as many unique features that would make an interesting figure.

Interesting indeed...

I’ve seen people ask after a Dark figure a few times on twitter so we may see him at some point. I can seem them making a Specimen 6 too.

I know Scarface had a few variant skins. I used the one that looked a little like Borg. I can’t remember if the Neca one was the default or a later unlock though.

Can't really remember much of the game but does Scarface have a Bio like Celtic but with Spikes down the middle???

I'm down for this figure and all Preds :D

Back