NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, something I just noticed on the bottom of the packaging of the 2-pack, it says:

"*Mask accessory does not attach to the face of the Jungle Hunter figure"

Anyone else with the Nightstorm Pred figure think that the blades were supposed to fold back on the gauntlet at one point?
Hi ! The blades on the nightstorm predator don't fold back.They just slide in and out a little bit.The gauntlet has the slots but they don't fold back.I think they were supposed to do that on the original design but Neca scrapped the ideea on the final figure.I don't know why...

Last edited:
Hmmm. Could just be the flash photos but the blood on Dutch looks pretty overdone.

Agreed. I saw this the other day on the shelf and thought the same thing. Is it "final battle bloody dutch" or "slit throat" dutch? :wink1:

But in seriousness they do vary greatly between figures. I saw 6 on the shelf and they ranged from decent to 'holy crap thats a lot of blood'.

Anyone else have preordered the next wave? I have all 3 on preorder and can't wait to get my Hands on Heat vision Dutch.......who am I kidding! I can't wait to get all of them!!

You have to be careful with some of the Final battles packs. I went to my local TRU and many had different color errors. One pack had the predator mask all brown with no sight of the metal. Also dont forget the upside down Blades :D

10914104203_cba8c276f4_c.jpg

10913785666_94d4d9f3b2_c.jpg

Wow, great photos there! :clap

After owning a converted Hot Toys Classic/P1 & NECA's 1/4 P1 I think I'm ready for another P1 representation now. Hopefully someone takes it to the next level.:pray: :impatient:

I was reading thru the figures.com NECA tour from a while back and these little tidbits caught my eyes.

The*Alien Queen, which was not on display at NECA's studio (sculptor Kyle Windrix is sculpting away on this at another location), is still coming along nicely. NECA hopes to have it ready for the Holidays, if not, in early 2014. ( this release wont be happening :( )

AvP toyline

David Silva, for example, was honing his fabrication skills on the new AvP Predator on items such as the Plasma Caster and computerized Wrist Gauntlet. Always looking to improve their action figures, NECA's new AvP Predators will feature an*opening*Wrist Gauntlet. ( seriously we need some more updates and Pics!!! )

KENNER Predators

Jon was painting an all-new Kenner Predator. I can't reveal what Predator it is yet, but the green is looking mighty fetching.

7ujubu8e.jpg

I know some of this is old news but it gives something to talk about. That Kenner Preds looks like a Beetle Pred? The Blades and Mask look beetle-ish :D

Opened the third and final Kenner homage tonight. Here is the Hive Wars Predator:

11077260124_3f35fe756f_c.jpg

11077197916_01bf9c7c24_c.jpg

11077227556_63dc162e74_c.jpg

This series is fantastic and should not be missed.

Back