NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some of this is old news but it gives something to talk about. That Kenner Preds looks like a Beetle Pred? The Blades and Mask look beetle-ish :D

I'm going to guess it's the Scavage Predator.

$T2eC16dHJHIFFhnMWhK3BRiq3vS%29Tg~~60_35.JPG

Same parts as Nightstorm, whom they've already made a new figure of...

nightstorm-predator-kenner-article.png

Predator_Nightstorm_With_Mask_scaled_600.jpg

...and we all know how much NECA loves reusing parts. Though the new helmet seems different, more accurate to how Scavage's looked.

Fellow Canadians, check with your LCS's if youre looking for the dutch and pred final battle 2 pack. if they have an account with Grosner they can order them

got my 2 pack online for $30 and with 20% off coupon code, shipped to store. Hopefully it's ready for my ride home later to be picked up because they have them in stock there.

HOLIDAY20

Finally saw the Dutch and pred two pack at TRU. I passed on it, very disappointed the other dutch figures were fantastic. This dutch looked sloppy. :slap

the Hicks aliens two pack was underwhelming as well.

Finally saw the Dutch and pred two pack at TRU. I passed on it, very disappointed the other dutch figures were fantastic. This dutch looked sloppy. :slap

the Hicks aliens two pack was underwhelming as well.

I think these exclusive 2 packs are NECA's chance to unload error figures on the unsuspecting public. :p

Every 2 pack figure that I've owned has had lousy, cheap looking and sloppy or even unfinished paint. Plus gapped and/or broken joints. But they sucker us in by changing the paint scheme a little and throwing a nice exclusive skull or mask or something and we bite.

Thanks, I've been wondering whether or not to get that since I do love the smaller figures.

Looks great apart from the mouth. That pout doesn't seem to work, not even in the pose its intended for if you ask me.

Hmmmm...

Those pics were the deciding factor on Purchasing the 1/4 Dutch! Placed my order, can never have too many Dutch figures. We asked for him and now we have him:)

While Neca did a great job on their Dutch figures. The sculpts always seemed slightly off to me, and it seems to have translated to the 1/4 as well. It's mainly the mouth/jaw region that looks off. Especially from a side profile;

003250wczz3tt78wywvzc9.jpg

Back