NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad, I hoped that the sculpt looks better in 1/4 but the face looks like a cartoon.
The big eyes and lips, I dont unterstand why Neca dont fix this.

People who are okay with other people loving what they themselves hate are rare among board posters.

Well I hope it sells great in hopes of a 1/4 T-800 someday.

But then with an revisted sculpt and better paintjob on the eyes.
Neca have some great sculpts, for example Hudson and the human freddy Krüger.

But here is something off.

@marisinacc, yes this sculpt is great. But I think the best Arnold sculpt is the Enterbay BD .

New preds are out!

First impressions:

The Predators are AWESOME. I love em both, excellent detail and pretty different looking than the standard pred. The Alien head on the Spear is so cool, really happy with these ones.

Thermal Dutch is alright. He looks better in pics than in person IMO. In pics the effect looks much more "thermal", but in person it kinda looks like blotchy paint. Honestly if I didn't have every figure in this line already I might've passed on him.

Apparently he is a short packed figure in the case, but I imagine if there's a peg warmer in this wave, Thermal Dutch will be the one hanging alongside Lava Pred (which I really liked by the way)

Also picked up the 1/4 scale Dutch tonight, and am really pleased with him. Basically just a bigger heavier version of the smaller figure, which is great since that figure is excellent.

Right on man! Wasp is so great, thinking about trying to figure out some dark alley display for the dead end preds..

Back