NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for 1/4 Shaman, Lost and Stalker. Probably the Wolf too if the paint is good.

I'm not a fan of his armour, but my favourite colour is green, so I've always liked him. I could go for all of the Losties in 1/4 as well as maybe Wolf. Don't care for AVP:R or the movie suit's overall headsculpt, but if NECA did something like HT and made the mandibles more average predator sized I might be down for him.

Same here, 1/4 Borg would be the greatest for me. Although, I like the Boar brothers too, and Shaman. I have a feeling that NECA would release them eventually, the Predator franchise is probably their most successful line. Only time will tell of 'when' they're going to do it.

Also, there are no hints as of yet about the next quarter scale Preds. They have other priorities right now.

like Hulk

Yeah - I'm starting to lean towards agreeing with you on that now.

Previously, I was fine with it - but especially with the Arnold HT figures, the cut jawline is painfully obvious. Having a one piece head & neck does limit posing options, but it does look a lot better.

I have passed on many figures because it did not have the head and neck as one piece. That ugly neck joint is too unattractive to me. If its on a figure with long hair that covers the joint then its fine.

I have passed on many figures because it did not have the head and neck as one piece. That ugly neck joint is too unattractive to me. If its on a figure with long hair that covers the joint then its fine.

Hah. Pity I didn't have you around when I was arguing against ball-joint heads a month or two back. I was vastly outnumbered.

Last edited:
just a chalk drawing though. Since there's also a tree carved into a predator's head I'll believe it when I see it lol.

Last edited:
I knew they were in conversation with him but on my facebook they posted Dillion and Arnold air arm wrestling

Yeah, and someone asked in the comments if they were hinting Dillon with that picture (it was a fan painting) and Neca quickly replied "No hints intended in this one, just art appreciation".

So who knows.....

Guys I'm wondering about selling some NECA figures.

Say I want to sell all my Predators (Predator 3) figures which is 8 figures total and they are loose, not necessarily complete because I can't even remember what they came with - it would cost me $30 to ship them from Ireland. What could my asking price be? Obviously it has to be higher than $30.

Back