NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Bo, I really love how you basically have one figure per shelf. I think that's one of the best ways to display figures as it makes you really focus on just one figure at a time and appreciate it. Plus it just looks more aesthetic than cramming a bunch in one.

But alas that's not always plausible due to space.

Also the jawbone of the predator doesn't cast the correct shadow, it needs to be inline with the nose and the blood is not perfect. trust me, I compared to a VHS recording I taped off television and paused at that moment, then measured with a protractor and calipers. :monkey1
I've sent the results to neca and I expect them to recall all figures immediatley to rectify these problems.:impatient:

This literally made me LOL. Freaking hilarious.

Well then, they did make a closed mouth Predator, you just didn't like it :rotfl

But then again you don't like anything. :monkey1

They make NO closed mouth Predator single figure.
And the paintjob of the 2-pack is horribnlr.

I like quality.
But much people have no sense for quality:wave

:hi5: I couldn't agree more.

Exactly! why would a person spent their precious time and energy to just post a whole lot of negativity. I just don't get it.

:peace

Yes you don't get it !

Its not negativity, its objectivity.

I say some positive things about the Gremlins and other figures, but you dont see this. It does not fit to your theory.

I hate only stupid postings and bad quality .

we all hate bad quality but you obsess over it and you make it scary lol :lol

one thing is to hate the bad things they do, and another thing is to obsess with every single little thing

Predator City Hunter is back! :)

o89dp2.jpg

Its the one with camo vest - the shooting in all directions scene. No mention of any others to my knowledge but then I'm not on twitter.

Back