NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Neca make this concept:

Series1
-Scar Predator masked(two varriants like the mouth versions on the Predalien, with scar mark and without scar mark on helmet)
-Celtic Predator
-Chopper Predator

Series 2
-umasked Scar battle damage(two versions with and without scar mark)
-Elder Predator
-Battle damage Celtic Predator(withour chest armor and the three scars on the helmet)

Comic Con Exklusive
-a cloaked Predator or the ancient Predator

Since we're all guessing:

Series 1:
Maskless Scar
Celtic
Chopper

Series 2
Masked Scar
Elder
Lex

SDCC exclusive:
Ancient

ToysRUs 2 pack:
Battle Damage Celtic & Grid alien

Last edited:
Series 14 at the earliest? Personally, I don't like that thermal dutch very much. So it's a stupid decision to bump elder off series 11 for that. For me at least.

Ill buy thermal dutch but I really wanted the new elder, ****ing kenner preds, I hope they bomb

Ill buy thermal dutch but I really wanted the new elder, ****ing kenner preds, I hope they bomb

I hope they don't! Haha. They're not for me either but if they fail I think they'll take the rest of the line down with em, wrecking the chances of getting everything we can out of it.

I hope they don't start doing 1/4 scales of them though, I'd like to see that scale reserved for the remaining Lost Tribe members and the Wolf. :D

They said that they'd like to do one wave of Kenner Preds a year. So that's not taking too much resources away from the movie preds.

I'm a bit confused here. Which series was the mud Dutch? Also, when is the thermal Dutch coming out?

Mud Dutch is in the current wave, you can still pick him up at TRU depending on local availability. Thermal Dutch is in the next wave and is apparently only weeks away from showing up.

I'm all over the next wave, and all others actually. Kenner preds and all, bring 'em!

Sweet!
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I already own 3 mud Dutch figures. I love that figure.

So, not much longer for that awesome thermal Dutch. So, the next wave is thermal Dutch and the Kenner Predators, right?

Back