NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it's actually thermal Dutch, armored Borg, and another dead end pred (hornet maybe?). Then Kenner is next wave I think? Not sure tho!

Oh gotcha! Cool by me, I'm snagging them all up!

I'm there with ya. The only one I'm on the fence about is the one that looks like a fire ant. Lava planet. But I've preordered the set so we'll see if I open him or not. The other figures look bad ***!

Can't wait to see a custom painted thermal Dutch that blows NECA's neon green light show away!

this is funny lol
1239578_573536052682066_2001713800_n.jpg

Just got this guy, full cloaked Falconer.
Not sure what the story is, possibly a semi-cloak that escaped the factory before being painted.

Anyway he's been added to the collection.

Just got this guy, full cloaked Falconer.
Not sure what the story is, possibly a semi-cloak that escaped the factory before being painted.

Anyway he's been added to the collection.

I'm pretty sure this was a regular release a while back. I need to double check though

for some reason my Cloaked Berserker became yellow. Well, yellowish.

The Plastic got this yellowish tint. I don't smoke or anything like that,

It makes me wonder why did the figure became like that and how can I clean it.... but i don't think I can clean it.

for some reason my Cloaked Berserker became yellow. Well, yellowish.

The Plastic got this yellowish tint. I don't smoke or anything like that,

It makes me wonder why did the figure became like that and how can I clean it.... but i don't think I can clean it.

i'm guessing it's some sort of reaction happening with the plastic. I've seen a few berserkers like that. My P1 and P2 are fine, and the falconer has a slight yellowing.
You could experiment by soaking him in H2O2 in the sun and see if that cleans him up. I've restored old masters of the universe this way.

I got out of this line around the release of the Elder but starting to want a Dutch vs. mini display. Will be getting mud covered Dutch for sure but stuck on what predator to get. Was there A glossed Kinda wet look masked hunter? Given that I’m not imagining this pred does anybody know what series he was in?

So many predators to sift through trying to find the one I want :confused::confused::confused:

i'm guessing it's some sort of reaction happening with the plastic. I've seen a few berserkers like that. My P1 and P2 are fine, and the falconer has a slight yellowing.
You could experiment by soaking him in H2O2 in the sun and see if that cleans him up. I've restored old masters of the universe this way.

thank you, I will try that! :)

Hello all, posted this in the wrong thread already but just wanted to spread some Pred love...
1234550_535461769859978_713070214_n.jpg
]

I really wish they made Berserker as tall as the Engineer from Prometheus that Neca released....he seems so normal compared to the other preds in the lineup :(

Received my Trophy Wall at last. Love it! Had a lot of small stuff to add to the table of the wall. Hope you can guess what is each thing. Enjoy :wave

Back