NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all seem to come out of the woodwork in unison when one of them dies. Wonder if they they all hang out together watching each other hunt. It would make sense that the Predators in the field would be uploading their hunt onto their own gaming channel on the Predator version of YouTube.

They all seem to come out of the woodwork in unison when one of them dies. Wonder if they they all hang out together watching each other hunt.

If that's the case, I wonder how many were killed in the first movie when Mack and co mowed down the entire jungle. Heh.

Last edited:
I keep meaning to pick up the Trophy Wall and Skull pack but I haven't hit that 'buy it now' button.

I better get it sooner rather than later.

I keep meaning to pick up the Trophy Wall and Skull pack but I haven't hit that 'buy it now' button.

I better get it sooner rather than later.

I got the trophy case, but no skull pack. Did Neca limit the number of retailers that can sell them? I have not seen them at any of my local shops.

The one thing that bothers me about the trophy wall is the "T Rex's" jaw. Dude looks like an inbred with his upper jaw the way it is. I contacted BBTS, and they went through a bunch of sets and they were all the same.

How it's supposed to look:
8571385588_1fecf02686_b.jpg

How it really looks (from winwlj's pic):
IMG_1091_zpsc30cad25.jpg

I got the trophy case, but no skull pack. Did Neca limit the number of retailers that can sell them? I have not seen them at any of my local shops.

NECA did not offer them to retailers at least not in the UK you can buy them from Loudclothing on Play.com and on Amazon too i think. I bought a few sets in for customers off of Play.

NECA did not offer them to retailers at least not in the UK you can buy them from Loudclothing on Play.com and on Amazon too i think. I bought a few sets in for customers off of Play.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ya I was wondering why it seems so limited.

Now waiting my trophy bones set to arrive.

I am planning to print out a inner P2 spaceship background for the backdrop, anyone know where i can get the picture of the inner P2 spaceship with hi-resolution?

And about the floor, anyone know how it should looks like, i don't know because there got a layer of mist on the floor in the movie...

The one thing that bothers me about the trophy wall is the "T Rex's" jaw. Dude looks like an inbred with his upper jaw the way it is. I contacted BBTS, and they went through a bunch of sets and they were all the same.

I see, but it is fine for me.

Last edited:
We never really saw the floor of the ship so you can probably just use cotton to look like mist/steam. Stretch it out thinly. Could look cool!

Cool display. I think the cotton solution would work really well.

I got my Jungle Disguise Dutch yesterday. What a great figure.

Back