NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my neca trophy wall. Two of the pieces don't fit into their respective holes in the wall at all. Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I just plain unlucky? First the loose legs on crimson typhoon and now this. :gah:

sucks, sorry hanorex. :(

ok the final battle pred, its pred when he is almost dead laying under a huge log? why neca? am i alone in thinkin thats stupid? :p

sucks, sorry hanorex. :(

ok the final battle pred, its pred when he is almost dead laying under a huge log? why neca? am i alone in thinkin thats stupid? :p

On Neca's part its smart since its just reusing parts like they have been. I don't think its stupid since its kinda what was lead on with the other releases. So it makes sense to me.

i understand. i guess from a collectors stand point, my own btw. i dont have any interest in a fig representing that brief moment in the film. if there was a stand included with a log to put him under then maybe ya know?
anyways prolly alone in this.

the dutch looks good, dig the paint.

I agree with you, the only way that figure would be accurate to the movie is if you displayed him under a log, with Arnold standing over him with a big rock.

i understand. i guess from a collectors stand point, my own btw. i dont have any interest in a fig representing that brief moment in the film. if there was a stand included with a log to put him under then maybe ya know?
anyways prolly alone in this.

the dutch looks good, dig the paint.

I understand where your coming from.

With all there versions(especially Neca) this time is realistic^^

@illproxy, good point.
It was better when the figure have a neutral color and/or a opening control gauntlet.

Another pic of the decepticon predator :lol

1300-Battle-Armor-Lost-Predator.jpg

Damn it looks gewd.

And the wasp predator looks great as well:

1300-Wasp.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that they didn't resculpt the legs not to have netting (they could even shrink the existing 1/4 sculpt for this) makes these look like poorly-painted customs.

What I want to know is why the severed Alien head has a better mouth paintjob than the actual figure. :lol

:lol

I noticed that too. Figures like these are just a waste of time, I get sick of the same Predator being used to create 35 "different" figures. Very lazy on NECA's part.

The fact that they didn't resculpt the legs not to have netting (they could even shrink the existing 1/4 sculpt for this) makes these look like poorly-painted customs.

Oh man, I didn't notice that, it sure looks awfully cheap.

But no way in hell the borg looks like a custom, not even close.

:lol

I noticed that too. Figures like these are just a waste of time, I get sick of the same Predator being used to create 35 "different" figures. Very lazy on NECA's part.

But why is that bad? You don't have to be a completionist, just get the ones you like the most, Marvel legends does that, DC does that, 3A does that, people don't get all of them.

Back