NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe people are hanging out for AvP figures.
The movies were an absolute abortion! How you can take 2 of the coolest monsters of all time and put them together and come up with that garbage is beyond me.
AvP is barely watchable, AvP2 is Dawsons Creek with monsters.
And some of you guys want figures from these piles of trash.?!
I'd rather a figure of the Old Lady wielding a broom in Predator2.

:exactly:

I completely agree with you on this.

BUT, the designs of the preds are what people find appealing, personally I think the preds from AVP1 are boring and awkward looking, but the wolf from AVP2 is such a badass, yeah, the movies are complete garbage but that predator makes a great figure.

Just have the one pic right now, but will try to post more later. Here is my almost finished customized Masked P1.

IMG_4176.jpg

Breakdown of what I did:
-Repainted all the armor with several washes of black, green, and brown.
-Replaced all the black "strings" with actual threading, painted brown.
-Added his bio mask wires, in addition to one on his shoulder cannon
-Touched up the gloves
-Added several extra bits of string to his skirt
-Added material around his elbows and knees (not sure if this is accurate, but it looks cool)
-Touched up all his bones with brown and black washes.
-Tightened up his ball joint hips with string (thank you PharOOO!!) - it worked great.
-Tightened his knee and ankle joints with super glue
-Touched up his "leather" pieces with different shades of brown paint

:exactly:

I completely agree with you on this.

BUT, the designs of the preds are what people find appealing, personally I think the preds from AVP1 are boring and awkward looking, but the wolf from AVP2 is such a badass, yeah, the movies are complete garbage but that predator makes a great figure.

I must be the only one not impressed with the wolf pred. lol
He had one job to do, clean up the mess his friends made and he takes a whip, powerglove and magic blue goo, does melee combat with a predalien and loses.
It would have made a more interesting movie if he rocked up with a vacuum cleaner and mop, cleaned up the mess and went home without a fight.

Just have the one pic right now, but will try to post more later. Here is my almost finished customized Masked P1.

IMG_4176.jpg

Breakdown of what I did:
-Touched up the gloves
-Added material around his elbows and knees (not sure if this is accurate, but it looks cool)
-Tightened up his ball joint hips with string (thank you PharOOO!!) - it worked great.

This is gorgeous, what material did you use to add strings to the skirt? Is it rubery? I want to do that.

He had one job to do, clean up the mess his friends made and he takes a whip, powerglove and magic blue goo, does melee combat with a predalien and loses.
It would have made a more interesting movie if he rocked up with a vacuum cleaner and mop, cleaned up the mess and went home without a fight.

Yeah but at least it was a predalien, not a regular alien like in AVP or an old fart like in P2 :lol no disrespect to Harrigan, he's cool in my book.

But talking design alone, I find it very interesting looking, sort of like a city hunter on steroids :lol

Plus he's got a nasty face scar and he's one-eyed, which is so much kewler!

after that post I had to check to title to make sure I was in the right thread :)

:lol Yeah, I felt pretty funny walking into the sewing department of Walmart, looking for a particular size of threading.

I sometimes feel like I envy John Spartan in Demolition Man for getting the seamstress skill after being woken up from his prison freeze....

I will need to get back into this line.

The last I purchased was Series 8 and I was going to purchase the Trophy Wall and Skull set next but I put it on the back burner.

I will definitely be picking Series 9 up in September.

Is the Wall Trophy good for the people who have it?

You're not. The Wolf sucks as a character, as well as visually. His mask is neat though.

Last edited:
Celtic has the better mask. Characters are both lame. Apparently, it's really hard to write a mute space hunter. Who knew.

Celtic has the better mask. Characters are both lame. Apparently, it's really hard to write a mute space hunter. Who knew.

I like both masks equally, Celtic is the only predator I like from AVP1 actually, the rest for me are fugly.

It's not so much that the characters are lame, but the whole movie itself being lame :lol

The trophy wall is a must have imo, so detailed and with all the skulls in place it makes the display

Cheers buddy. I may have to pick it up asap as the price seem to be on the up.

This. Once I had it all set up, it totally brought my Lost Predator display up 10 notches.

trophywall3_zps84810411.jpg

trophywall2_zps8f5bc0ea.jpg

trophywall1_zpsf345729b.jpg

(I now have the Alien Skull in there).

Cool pictures buddy.

IMG_4176.jpg

Breakdown of what I did:
-Touched up the gloves

I missed this post originally. He looks killer!

Back