NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. No customs afterall thankfully. With the way people were going on about the weight I found it not to be as heavy as I was thinking it must be. Anyway in work now so didn't get to look at if for very long or even set the skulls up on it.

Its cool though.

Congrats man, I also just painted up the HT avp predator throne so I have a kings throne room with the trophy wall kind of set up im working on

I purchased a Alien/Predator pack from a Hong Kong seller. I am curious if it is a bootleg or not. The quality doesn't seem terrible, but far below the current offerings at the least.

Why would they bootleg NECA products? is there a really a big market on that?

I just can't understand someone doing Bootleg figures. Is it really common?
Are all those lose cheap predators on Ebay Bootlegs?

Is this a bootleg?

NautKFN.jpg

Why would they bootleg NECA products? is there a really a big market on that?

I just can't understand someone doing Bootleg figures. Is it really common?
Are all those lose cheap predators on Ebay Bootlegs?

Is this a bootleg?

NautKFN.jpg

I would peg those cheap loose ones as factory thefts of tossed "bad QC" runs, happens all the time with hasbro

I would peg those cheap loose ones as factory thefts of tossed "bad QC" runs, happens all the time with hasbro

oh, that's interesting.

I've seen this one and an Unmasked jungle predator on ebay all the time (Ive been curious about buying one)
But I wan't sure about the quality of it.

oh, that's interesting.

I've seen this one and an Unmasked jungle predator on ebay all the time (Ive been curious about buying one)
But I wan't sure about the quality of it.

Yeah theyd probably do for just standing there but they were likely rejected for a reason (bad paint or air bubbles) assuming thats what these are

Is there a bloodied human skull and spine on the actual trophy wall in the film? And how many single human skulls should I have for the wall?

Just bought my skull pack on amazon. I was tempted to buy two but the price of just the one was just right.

Check out this page too

https://www.preternia.com/checklists/neca-predator-trophy-case-skulls-checklist/

skulls.jpg

1 Included in Trophy Skull Case Dioram (May 2013)
2 SDCC 2012 Cloaked City Hunter (July 2012 – Buy)
3 TRU 2011 Exclusive Cloaked Berserker/Masked City Hunter Two-Pack (October 2011 – Buy)
4 TRU 2012 Exclusive Battle Damaged Jungle Hunter/City Hunter Two-Pack (October 2012 – Buy)
5 TRU Exclusive Alien vs Predator Two-Pack (October 2010 – Buy)
6 TRU 2012 Exclusive Battle Damaged Jungle Hunter/City Hunter Two-Pack (October 2012 – Buy)
7 Series 7 Masked City Hunter (January 2013 – Buy) -or- SDCC 2011 Gort Mask Predator (July 2011 – Buy)
8 Series 9 Water Damaged Jungle Hunter (May 2013)

It’s worth noting: it has been hinted by NECA that the Alien skull will be getting a reissue. So if you are stressing over the high price of that set I would hold off (and don’t buy those knock-off ones being sold on eBay.) until we see what comes in 2013. We do have quite a few Alien and Predator releases on the horizon.

Not pictured:
Predator Skull – TRU 2011 Exclusive Cloaked Berserker/Masked City Hunter Two Pack (October 2011 – Buy)

Predator Skull – TRU Exclusive Alien vs Predator Two-Pack Buy

Damn. Only have one skull with spine. Hardly seems worth it to buy the skull pack for just one more of those though.

I would wait and see if anyone sells them separately on ebay later. I'm pretty sure people are buying them for a few of the skulls and not all just like you.

Is there a bloodied human skull and spine on the actual trophy wall in the film? And how many single human skulls should I have for the wall?

I think there was, or the pred 2 didnt have time to put it there cause harrigan was about to whoop some ***

Does the water emergence pred have loose legs like the series 8 pred?

of the two I have one did and one didn't, do you collect any smaller figures? I had a bunch of those clear little elastic bands from some gi joe figures, just boild and pop the legs off and wrap the elastic band around the joint, instant fix and their clear

Back