NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 10 is what I'm waiting on! Can't wait till it hits shelves! I like NECAs choices too! Warrior Predator was always my favorite along with Crack Tusk second. Lava Planet pred it cool too. Close enough.

Id buy series 10 if they came with some new trophy skulls! other wise they just dont jive with my p1/p2 centric collection, nice to see neca take the plunge though, hopefully that means theres other risks theyll take (Dutchs team, danny glover, she predator...)

I'm sticking with the movie Preds myself. I was already too old when the Kenner stuff hit so the nostalgia spell doesn't work on me. :D

Hey guys, how can I tell the difference between the authentic and bootleg Neca figures? I've held some before, and it cautions me from buying form eBay.

Me too, I only know of only one person that said there were going to buy a figure from series 10. And they are only buying one figure out of the line.

I'm buying ALL OF THEM!

I hope they keep making all the Kenner Preds they want.

More Preds is better than Less Preds.

I purchased a Alien/Predator pack from a Hong Kong seller. I am curious if it is a bootleg or not. The quality doesn't seem terrible, but far below the current offerings at the least.

I purchased a Alien/Predator pack from a Hong Kong seller. I am curious if it is a bootleg or not. The quality doesn't seem terrible, but far below the current offerings at the least.

You've pretty much answered your own question.
The alien/pred pack is a few years old now, and the current offerings are much better.
Post a pic up if you can

The set I got a couple years ago also looks like diarrhea but I don't think it's a bootleg. The Predator's eyes in particular are heinous.

I dunno guys, I've held the AVP two pack and the 12" Final Battle Terminator 2 in my hands at a store before, and since I have the Pescadero Escape 12" Terminator, I can say that the one I held felt so much more inferior. The paint app was sloppy, the plastic feels well, plastic.

As for the AVP two pack, the clamshell is much softer that the figures feel like collapsing, the print was not as sharp as other Neca products and the paint app was sloppy.

I'm not saying they ARE botlegs but holding those, they really made me have doubts, and for the record I wish I'm wrong. I'm in Asia btw.

I dunno guys, I've held the AVP two pack and the 12" Final Battle Terminator 2 in my hands at a store before, and since I have the Pescadero Escape 12" Terminator, I can say that the one I held felt so much more inferior. The paint app was sloppy, the plastic feels well, plastic.

As for the AVP two pack, the clamshell is much softer that the figures feel like collapsing, the print was not as sharp as other Neca products and the paint app was sloppy.

I'm not saying they ARE botlegs but holding those, they really made me have doubts, and for the record I wish I'm wrong. I'm in Asia btw.

Could've been the factory switch, I've never (in 4 ish years) seen or heard of any bootlegs of neca stuff, that's just me. There are definitely inferior neca pieces, especially in the Gears of War 2 days, holy crap were those bad

the avp 2 pack was done by the old china factory, they all had sloppy paint of all I saw at toysrus, thank God neca found a better factory to do the aliens and predators, they're not the greatest factory, but a whole lot better than the old one.

Here's a quick vid review of the Jungle Disguise Dutch, Jungle Encounter Dutch, and Water Emergence Predator! NECA has done a fantastic job with this wave!!! Love them!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs9tpy1tZ6k[/ame]

My trophy wall didn't arrive this week. Might be in customs, otherwise I think it ought to have been enough time to arrive since it shipped. So a nice customs fee, that'll be just swell.

My trophy wall didn't arrive this week. Might be in customs, otherwise I think it ought to have been enough time to arrive since it shipped. So a nice customs fee, that'll be just swell.

Mine should be here thursday! cant wait, I just need the skull pack now (and a bigger house)

Got mine today. No customs afterall thankfully. With the way people were going on about the weight I found it not to be as heavy as I was thinking it must be. Anyway in work now so didn't get to look at if for very long or even set the skulls up on it.

Its cool though.

Back