NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they kinda went 'high-end' with the wall? Seems like it would have been easy to produce it more cheaply.

I think a lot of us would have bought one if it was cheaper. Probably would have done better

I think a lot of us would have bought one if it was cheaper. Probably would have done better

I wouldn't complain but its not like we've got high-end figures to go with it. Plastic would have sufficed. Heck as far as I knew that's what I was paying $64.99 for. Then to find out that because of the weight shipping is over $80 on top. I still want it and sure the quality will be cool but it did end up being more than I wanted to pay. For other people merely the 64.99 was too much.

I bought the Berserker/City Hunter 2-pack off eBay yesterday, so I should have all the skulls but 1 now once everything arrives. I just need the cloaked city hunter now.

My wall package has shipped from bbts. It weighs over 13kg!
That's 3 walls, meaning over 4kg each. That is so heavy, can a detolf support haha

You buy three trophy walls ?

Which material is the wall ?
I read different things, the on says reisin, the other PVC.

Its fragile ore brokes easy ?

Agreed, Rider exclusions temporarily blinded. Snacker cake blends into the runes, the elevator trusts it's tiny waistcoat.

I'm really wondering what series 11 will contain... possibly the "Dead End" Wasp Predator.

Other than that I cant really think of any other Preds they already haven't made, or that have been announced. Maybe more Dutch figures?

I'm really wondering what series 11 will contain... possibly the "Dead End" Wasp Predator.

Other than that I cant really think of any other Preds they already haven't made, or that have been announced. Maybe more Dutch figures?

Yeah I really have no idea what's in store for series 11. I really hope it's not more Dutch's or repaints/reuses...which it probably will be.

Wish it could have been AVP Preds already.

Watch it be a special "infrared" series where we get Dutch, Classic Predator and something else in infrared paint scheme...

I hope it's an updated elder from p2 and an easy unmasked p1,

Yeah I really have no idea what's in store for series 11. I really hope it's not more Dutch's or repaints/reuses...which it probably will be.

Wish it could have been AVP Preds already.

Watch it be a special "infrared" series where we get Dutch, Classic Predator and something else in infrared paint scheme...

Yea I mentioned the infrared dutch awhile ago. I also hope for some AvP ones and a pred with his mask off and mouth shut. I sold my old one and wish they came out with a new one.

Back