NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Pred fans that are on the fence about this one should get off. This piece is a very nice addition. I'm glad NECA is making the skulls available. I get those that were a little put off about it because they purchased the figures with the skulls. However, I also believe that you don't buy figures in the hopes of getting something out of it at a later date. One should buy figures because they want them.

If NECA wants to sell through with these "5,000" pieces then they better make those skulls available. Who the hell wants a wall with one skull?

They need to start selling the skull pack ASAP, anyone know how much it's going to cost?

Great pics! Especially the face off fourth picture closeup.

All you need is one like this
98E9E62D-B70C-49BE-ADBD-3A8D1827772C-3577-000000CD8EF3DDA8.jpg

Last edited:
:dunno:dunno

Some said is was up for order but right now it isn't. Don't know exactly what that means. I do know NECA is selling; meaning it's not going through a retailer at this point.

Suppose to come out in July through ebay and amazon. Limited to 5,000

Last edited:
Great shots Celtic. Truly one of the best figures ever made in this scale. If I could buy extras to teleport back through time to my child self I totally would.

Those Pred fans that are on the fence about this one should get off. This piece is a very nice addition. I'm glad NECA is making the skulls available. I get those that were a little put off about it because they purchased the figures with the skulls. However, I also believe that you don't buy figures in the hopes of getting something out of it at a later date. One should buy figures because they want them.

If NECA wants to sell through with these "5,000" pieces then they better make those skulls available. Who the hell wants a wall with one skull?

I'm not going to get the wall but I am planning on getting the skull pack and building a wall myself.

Like others I didn't know they were going to sell the skulls so early. With the wall still be available I'm not that worried that the skulls will go quickly either.

Ill post if I see them available, hopefully someone else will if I miss the start of the selling.

Nice collection, can you take a pic of Indiana Jones set up above it

Sure, although a little off topic. It's not really THAT much but I'm always trying to add to it. On top of the shelf is a Todd's Downtowner hat (Streets of Cairo bash) and a Raiders bullwhip. I also have a Lucky Charm lighter on the way and own a US Wings jacket.

zjCUdJY.jpg

Sorry guys my photos are going to be on hold for a few days do to Photobucket. You'll be able to see them again in a few. :slap

2 things

A) can any one here hook me up with both the trophy wall and skull pack? Got money ready to go but necas ebay is charging 40 to ship and 27 for customs charges...bull****

B) would you guys re buy the P2 elder on the newer body with the clearer skin plastic? I want sooo bad

I'm not going to get the wall but I am planning on getting the skull pack and building a wall myself.

Like others I didn't know they were going to sell the skulls so early. With the wall still be available I'm not that worried that the skulls will go quickly either.

Ill post if I see them available, hopefully someone else will if I miss the start of the selling.

The wall will sit for awhile. However, I think the skulls may sell out quickly. Not only will those that bought the wall want them but I can see people looking to make a quick buck seeking them out.
I'm only missing the alien skull, so I'm definitely getting the pack.

The wall will sit for awhile. However, I think the skulls may sell out quickly. Not only will those that bought the wall want them but I can see people looking to make a quick buck seeking them out.
I'm only missing the alien skull, so I'm definitely getting the pack.

Yeah I'm just missing the Alien skull as well. I'll be getting the skull pack. Even though I already have the others, I still think the other skulls can be useful for other display purposes.

Before I got the wall, I had all the skulls scattered around my Super Predator display with rocks, wood and leaves. Looked pretty cool and baron-like, like in the movie.

bbts have them in stock now, so my wall is on the way! shipping is a killer though, these things must be big and heavy!
And I've already got all the skulls ready to go, no need for a skull pack :p

bbts have them in stock now, so my wall is on the way! shipping is a killer though, these things must be big and heavy!
And I've already got all the skulls ready to go, no need for a skull pack :p

Shipping was crazy on every site I looked, glad I found one at Toy Anxiety for 60 over the weekend so I cancelled my preorder with BBTS

Back