NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's retarded that you can't swear but women in their underwear are all over this site.
I started ignoring the people with those types of sigs so I can read this stuff at work easier.

Anyway back to preds... Still working on the lost tribe... 2 left to get!
The dutch figures are great too!

what made you say that though?
I don't see any sigs like that in the past 3 pages :dunno

you did 3 pages of research before asking me lol.

doesn't seem to be any here though but i go to all the forums.

Do I remembed NECA saying there'd be a 5th Dutch figure? I can think of at least 2 more versions they could do - red-shirt casual look and BD Final battle with mud partially washed off.

Do I remembed NECA saying there'd be a 5th Dutch figure? I can think of at least 2 more versions they could do - red-shirt casual look and BD Final battle with mud partially washed off.

I pray to god every day for a neca dutch/dylan arm wrestling 2 pack.

images

"I see.."

The facesculpt on the non cigar version is not so good. the face expression looks strange, especially the mouth/lips.

To the joints, the most joints are good integrated, but the hipjoints are not well integrated , they are very visible. With this it looks like a toy. In some poses you sea the the plastic in the joints(not the leg). It takes the realistic expression of the rest.

I can no sea some bad@$$ery when I look at the hipjoints. And the color of the pants are a little to green and plastic like glossy compare to the very nice texture of the jacket.

I've been wanting to ask this qestion for a while. Do you actually own any NECA figures? Or is your hobby just complainig about them?:lecture

I've been wanting to ask this qestion for a while. Do you actually own any NECA figures? Or is your hobby just complainig about them?:lecture

I think maybe he's German and likes to add his engineering 2 cents.
NO offense I drive and ride german stuff :)
I even listen to mostly german stuff like Blutengel, Funker Vogt, And One, etc.
Now I'm reminded of this lyric:
"German Engineering, Astounding Ingenuity, Over a decade of conceptual continuity" - KMFDM

Can anyone tell me if the head can pop off of the new masked Jungle Hunter from series 8? I have the classic Predator from the first series and was wondering if I would be able to swap heads.

Thanks!

Back