NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets not write the entire predator line off just because of some crappy repaints. We've finally got Dutch and the AvP's are on the way. They'll probably make every single one of those no matter how small their screentime. They've made all the Losties and the trophy wall - its a pretty amazing collection all in all.

Lets not write the entire predator line off just because of some crappy repaints. We've finally got Dutch and the AvP's are on the way. They'll probably make every single one of those no matter how small their screentime. They've made all the Losties and the trophy wall - its a pretty amazing collection all in all.

i'm looking forward ,for the new wolf predator and improved elder p2, all the avp preds,but most of all the alien queen, but i'm still sick of some of randy falkheads schemes of repaint after repaint. too much milking and the cow will finally run dry.

i'm looking forward ,for the new wolf predator and improved elder p2, all the avp preds,but most of all the alien queen, but i'm still sick of some of randy falkheads schemes of repaint after repaint. too much milking and the cow will finally run dry.

what else would you want them to make? some people dont like the humans,movies is one thing but still i think just for once they should do a predator movie without any humans in it.the humans might be needed to tell a story but to come in figure form is just too boring and i think dutch should be the money raiser of any other human rather then the predators they should be left for making different pred types.

.the humans might be needed to tell a story but to come in figure form is just too boring

I can't agree with that. Getting nothing but Aliens and Predators was boring. Especially when you've got human characters like those in Predator and Aliens, muscled, armed to the teeth, armored in the case of the USCMs. NECA have done a great thing in mixing it up now with humans.

I've had the two dutchs that came out resently sitting in my pile of loot at bbts for a while, I wanta check them out but I don't want to pay shipping for just them. I'm waiting on more coolness to arrive before clicking the send my loot button:D

I can't agree with that. Getting nothing but Aliens and Predators was boring. Especially when you've got human characters like those in Predator and Aliens, muscled, armed to the teeth, armored in the case of the USCMs. NECA have done a great thing in mixing it up now with humans.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

what else would you want them to make? some people dont like the humans,movies is one thing but still i think just for once they should do a predator movie without any humans in it.the humans might be needed to tell a story but to come in figure form is just too boring and i think dutch should be the money raiser of any other human rather then the predators they should be left for making different pred types.

well a Royce, and sarah connor, would be nice for starters,

well a Royce, and sarah connor, would be nice for starters,

why would sarah connor be nice for a predator line? and yea maybe royce but hanzo or even michael harrigan would be boring in figure form and neca doesnt (cept for dutch) have figures of weather humans sale more then the predators. They shouldnt use the success of the predator (alien) to make figures(humans) they cant be sure will sale.

where have you been so long elder?

I just mean that after the AVP line, which is 11, I think, NECA can kill the predator line. Once they have done all of the AVPs there really is no Predator I'd be interested in. I want this cheeto predator to go with Big Red, just cause I have Big Red. Literally no other interest in the character.

I just mean that after the AVP line, which is 11, I think, NECA can kill the predator line. Once they have done all of the AVPs there really is no Predator I'd be interested in. I want this cheeto predator to go with Big Red, just cause I have Big Red. Literally no other interest in the character.

well you say that but avp will most likely have 2 waves if they plan to do an elder like McF did +wolf, and not sure but i think they might be a new predator coming out that would add more preds.

I meant what have you been doing, your not on here much anymore.

why would sarah connor be nice for a predator line? and yea maybe royce but hanzo or even michael harrigan would be boring in figure form and neca doesnt (cept for dutch) have figures of weather humans sale more then the predators. They shouldnt use the success of the predator (alien) to make figures(humans) they cant be sure will sale.

Sorry, but I think you're wrong. Harrigan deserves to be made just as much as Dutch. Sure his character isn't as iconic, but he was the main protagonist in the film. They're not doing a Harrigan because of likeness issues. Not because it "won't sell". No matter what they say. And Sarah Connor was mentioned because its the same situation with the terminator lines. Why would you not make one of the main characters? You're buying too much into the whole "it may or may not sell" story. I'm sorry but that's nonsense. There have been countless figures from NECA that have not sold over the years, yet they still have the resources to make stuff that everybody wants to buy.

Sorry, but I think you're wrong. Harrigan deserves to be made just as much as Dutch. Sure his character isn't as iconic, but he was the main protagonist in the film. They're not doing a Harrigan because of likeness issues. Not because it "won't sell". No matter what they say. And Sarah Connor was mentioned because its the same situation with the terminator lines. Why would you not make one of the main characters? You're buying too much into the whole "it may or may not sell" story. I'm sorry but that's nonsense. There have been countless figures from NECA that have not sold over the years, yet they still have the resources to make stuff that everybody wants to buy.
fair enough but it should still be based off dutch's (human)success not the predator line as a whole rather or not they spend funding of the line on something else other then the main theme'd alien(pred), cause if it was over a harrigan and any of the avp (including wolf and elder) i'd choose the pred. hell i'd choose any kenner or video game styled pred over him too.

I am still kind of afraid they will come up with some reason for not making the AVP preds.
I mean they don't like AVP, They didn't want to make them for the longest time. I could see NECA changing their minds about them...

I meant what have you been doing, your not on here much anymore.

I know! I try to get on as much as possible, but life has just gotten busy for me lately. I still check in every so often.

And I assume they will, if they do AVP, do at least 3 waves of AVP. The main characters, the ancients and elders, and some random AVP predators that we saw at the end for two seconds and at the beginning of AVP-R

This is what I hope they do.

Series 11: Scar, Celtic, Chopper (All Masked)
Series 12: Elder, Ancients (HT Asia Edition/Special Edition Masks)
Series 13: Unmasked Scar, Wolf (Masked), Early Predator on AVP:R ship
Series 14: Unmasked Wolf (Open/Closed Mouth), Battle Damage Wolf (Masked)

So do I, apart from these omissions - Harrigan (plus variants), Blaine, Mac, Dillon, Billy, Poncho and Hawkins.

None of those are likely to happen, I know.

Back