NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XQxC9Q91Ij8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

no series 7 at my local rus yet..... they had no predator figs at all. :( hoping we hear they hit soon. desperate for that CH.

did get the rocky vs apollo 2 pack tho. :cool:

What series is NECA on with the Predator line now? 7? The series with Big Red? Is it in stores yet? I was at TRU today and saw the 2 pack and the 2 Prometheus figures but wasn't tempted to buy. I think NECA does way too many remakes etc. I really just am looking forward to Big Red next.

Big Red, cloaked Falconer, and helmeted P2 are series 7. Series 8 has the two Dutches and new helmeted P1. Makes me wonder what series 9 could possibly be. Other than a muddy Dutch, what could there be that isn't a remake or AvP Preds?

Idk. But I'd like it if NECA stopped remaking P1 and P2s over and over again and instead make an updated Wolf or dive into the AVP Preds. It's just getting old to the point I didn't buy the new 2 pack and I won't buy series 7 other than Big Red. Maybe Falconer but we'll see.

Idk. But I'd like it if NECA stopped remaking P1 and P2s over and over again and instead make an updated Wolf or dive into the AVP Preds. It's just getting old to the point I didn't buy the new 2 pack and I won't buy series 7 other than Big Red. Maybe Falconer but we'll see.

Yeah im already there. Im done with the preds from here on out. I'll get big red but thats about it now. I agree, do another Wolf and the other AVP preds. Otherwise P1 is done to death.

Big Red, cloaked Falconer, and helmeted P2 are series 7. Series 8 has the two Dutches and new helmeted P1. Makes me wonder what series 9 could possibly be. Other than a muddy Dutch, what could there be that isn't a remake or AvP Preds?

Probably one more Dutch and the closed mandibles Jungle Hunter figures will be in series 9.

I have five ****ing versions of Jungle Hunter. And two City Hunters, that's all we need. There aren't any other decent variations around. Bring on some Scar, celtic, and Chopper action. Oh, and the Elder! And maybe the Ancients. And a Super Articulated WOLF!!!!!

I have five ****ing versions of Jungle Hunter. And two City Hunters, that's all we need. There aren't any other decent variations around. Bring on some Scar, celtic, and Chopper action. Oh, and the Elder! And maybe the Ancients. And a Super Articulated WOLF!!!!!

NECA did release the Elder Predator.

Is a nice figure too!

Back