NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also that the Lost P2 Preda and big red can recycle moulds from other figures so it costs them less to make where AVP will need all new molds.

Neca Need for the AVP Preds 1 new Mold.

AVP have many fans and this was realiy cost effetive.

They can make from this one Sculpt:

Scar
Scar BD

Celtic
Chopper
Elder
Ancient

There's two ancients they could make. Or three if they make the one identical to Scar.
They could also make the predator in AvP:R that fires his plasma caster at the predalien on the ship, causing it to crash then sends the footage back to Wolf.

Then there's the aliens..

@Elder_Predator2, I think Wolf have the right Proportions.

In the movies he is a lot skinnier than the other Predators.
In the Making Of the Designers says he is skinnier, older than the Other Predators. He is not a Hunter he is a cleaner, an Veteran.

Yes, he was super skinny. I think it was the pose and the crudely sculpted netting that made him look too weird for me to like.

I do not think Wolf was too skinny. He was a little skinnier than the other Preds from the Predator movies, but other than that he looked absolutely great.

@Elder_Predator2,I think Wolf near perfect.
I can understood people dislike his pose.
Its a little bit boring by all the versions with the same pose.
When neca revisted the Wolf this is a Problem of the past.

The only big problems were the gap on the forehead and the to yellowish Paint(it must more white-greenish like the Prototyp).

What was the Problem with the Netting ?
It would be cool if Neca make a canalization Set with a Base, a masked Wolf, a paper Background, one Alien Warrior and one damaged, half Warrior.

@Lar`ja Thwei, yes youre right they can make much more Predators.

A full damage dead predator from AVP:R would be realy cool.
For the AVP Aliens they can use the AVP:R body Sculpt(I think they have no big differences) and sculpt a new Head.

I read in a other Forum neca make the P2 Trophy wall, is this correct ?

The price are 50 Dollars.

I hope they brings the Wall with a big Paper background and all the Skulls. Not everyone buy all the exclusive Figures and the Paint of the Skulls look a little different.

I got these puppies today at a local collectibles convention.

IMG_00131.jpg

I'm def gonna pick up big red and maybe city hunter bc I love that it comes with the skull. The 1/4 ch had come with the skull

nada in WI yet. alot of snow tho...

for the first time im glad i got the BD CH in that 2 pack- for its right fist! will be using that with the masked CH i think.

Those are the 2 i'll probably get. I didnt want the 2 pack helmeted city hunter so I'll probably pick this one up and I for sure want that big red.

Don't mean to get all holier than thou, but who writes the text on the back of those things? It reads like something by a middle schooler, if that.

Don't mean to get all holier than thou, but who writes the text on the back of those things? It reads like something by a middle schooler, if that.

Nothing Worst than saying the predators in PREDATORS killed Aliens for their trophies.... Stupidest **** I ever read :slap

Back