NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wolf was the best Predator from neca.
The sculpt was good, paintjob and quality control a Way better than the other Predators.

In 1/4 the Wolf was a killer.

I love the Wolfs sculpt and details.. but hate his funky pose and the fact that he can hardly stand on his own.

We do need an update, and I'm sure well get one.

Looks like this guy is starting to penetrate the market. Pic from NECA's Twitter -- love the packaging!

bigredpackaging_zps236f14eb.jpg

that could have been a pic from a customer in china as well? saw them inhand on bay from chinese seller weeks ago but none from US sellers yet i dont think.

I wouldn't rush out just yet. From my experience it seems NECA products hit the west coast first and then make their way to the east coast a week or two later.

True. Especially the ToysRus closest to where I live, they always get NECA figures a good 2-3 weeks after everyone else.

Still don't get how they can make this but not want to make the AVP Preds.:slap

It's because NECA (Randy) prefers the original designs over the AVP designs. I think they will eventually do AVP but they are exhausting the P1 and P2 designs first.

Even though AVP designs aren't as good, I still like them and the fact that they are unique from the rest. Can't wait to see what NECA does with them.

It's also that the Lost P2 Preda and big red can recycle moulds from other figures so it costs them less to make where AVP will need all new molds.

If anyone knows, considering the rights to the character belong to fox, did they still have to get licensing or special permission from the filmmaker who created the big red design?

If anyone knows, considering the rights to the character belong to fox, did they still have to get licensing or special permission from the filmmaker who created the big red design?

No, this did not HAVE to.

They talked to him about using it out of courtesy, but they only had to get permission from FOX to use the design.

@Elder_Predator2, I think Wolf have the right Proportions.

In the movies he is a lot skinnier than the other Predators.
In the Making Of the Designers says he is skinnier, older than the Other Predators. He is not a Hunter he is a cleaner, an Veteran.

Back