NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question ! :

is that you know if the mask is removable on this future model ????

necapr10.jpg

not gonna happen but how awesome would wave of preds by neca based on some of the darkhorse comic series be? bad blood, race war.....

all had some very cool preds. :cool:

Question ! :

is that you know if the mask is removable on this future model ????

necapr10.jpg

The paint on the skin looks pretty good. Much better than the previous versions. Hopefully the final figure looks that nice (and the single carded Masked version).

Should be getting the cloaked P2 soon. I've massively overpaid for it. In prior times I wouldn't have blinked but now...christ. £22+£18(!) postage from Forbidden Planet in Britain to Ireland. Thats 50euro for me. For one NECA figure which I primarily wanted for the trophy skull that comes with it. Bad deal. The **** was I thinking.

Still haven't received this. I only live across the pond, WTF.

Still haven't received this. I only live across the pond, WTF.

Why the hell are they charging you £18 postage that sounds ridiculously high. If you don't have any luck i have one in the shop where the hand has come off,i should be able to get my supplier to reduce the cost because of this, it's not broken it's just looks like it's come out of the wrist socket. If your interested pm me and i'l see what price i can get it for.

Why the hell are they charging you £18 postage that sounds ridiculously high. If you don't have any luck i have one in the shop where the hand has come off,i should be able to get my supplier to reduce the cost because of this, it's not broken it's just looks like it's come out of the wrist socket. If your interested pm me and i'l see what price i can get it for.

I know thats really annoying me, expecially considering they went ''2nd class Royal Mail'' shipping and it still hasn't ****ing arrived when it was dispatched on I think the 2nd of October. I thought perhaps it was because I had initially ordered a Robocop figure with it that put the shipping that high in the first place and after I cancelled the second figure they didn't adjust the shipping. But no - when I put the same figure into a new cart by itself the shipping was still £18. I don't get it. :dunno

edit- I sent off an enquiry on their site just now. Technically I'm still within the timeframe for delivery that their shipping email says but its still unusual to be waiting this long for something just going between Britain and Ireland. Also I wanted to ask about that shipping cost. If its a mistake I'll happily take a bit of a refund.

Last edited:
anyone know around whne to expect the wave with the masked city hunter hit places like rus next month? liek early in month or late etc?

i ask cuz im fiendin for that fig..bad! will help ease the wait and grab a lost pred from comic shop. guardian maybe or warrior? dig the boars masks but want one with wrist blades and shoudler cannon i think.

Oh, so now the skull I pretty much paid 50euro for is included in this new set aswell. ****ing great. :gah: Why couldn't they have put that even bigger skull in with this set. Anyone who collected the McFarlane figures already has that smaller skull anyway. Gawdammit.

Feckin cloaked P2 better be worth it.

Oh, so now the skull I pretty much paid 50euro for is included in this new set aswell. ****ing great. :gah: Why couldn't they have put that even bigger skull in with this set. Anyone who collected the McFarlane figures already has that smaller skull anyway. Gawdammit.

Feckin cloaked P2 better be worth it.

The skull that comes with cloaked P2 is different than the skull in this two pack.

And I have the cloaked P2. Very cool figure.

Didn't the first release of P1 on an old body with limited articulation (no ball jointed thighs and no knee articulation)?

The skull that comes with cloaked P2 is different than the skull in this two pack.

And I have the cloaked P2. Very cool figure.

I just checked. You're right! Thanks. I had totally forgotten about that other skull. The one in this 2 pack is the one HT released with the Guardian Predator, the one with the cloaked P2 came with the HT Shadow Predator which I never bought.

Back