NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic, but does anyone have a 1/4 Neca Masked predator head they would like to swap for the closed mouth?

Looks like Dutch might be it for human figs from PREDATOR...

@NECA_TOYS Must've missed that announcement... Do you think there's potential for other humans? I'd love to see Blaine & Dillon with Dutch.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@FigureShowplace potential sure but unlikely as none are as popular as Arnold & each figure would req all new sculpt/tooling too $$

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@FigureShowplace potential sure but unlikely as none are as popular as Arnold

I understand a few of the reasons for not making the other soldiers but not this one^ At least as many people would buy Blaine from Predator as will buy Hudson from Aliens and Hudson is getting made :dunno Is this to say that had Arnold been one of the USCMs in Aliens they would make him and none of the others??

I'm not complaining, I'm stoked that we're getting 5 Dutch figures, just felt the need to point out an oddity in their logic.

@NECA_TOYS Must've missed that announcement... Do you think there's potential for other humans? I'd love to see Blaine & Dillon with Dutch.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@FigureShowplace potential sure but unlikely as none are as popular as Arnold & each figure would req all new sculpt/tooling too $$

Omg NECA c'mon! You know the large hardcore Predator fanbase as well as predator fans in general would buy Dutch's entire team! I guess they want immediate sell-out? :lol

And Poncho Hawkins and Blaine! :thwak

Hell maybe even Anna just to mutilate her :lol
:blissysmi

Terminator_2_053.jpg

Dillon are not a sculpting Problem for Neca.
Same body like dutch, same Pants and different Jackett.

The Head are sculpted for Apollo.

Hm... what the Figures Number 3 in Wave 8 and 9 ?

@Sabres21768, not again .
I know this.
If Neca wants to make a Dillon, they buy the ____ing Predator Wheaters Likeness license .

An argument from Neca was, that they must sculpt completly these less popular Charaktars.

For Dillon, this is not the case.
Upper body of Dutch.
Pants from Dutch.
Head of Apollo and a few adjustments.

@Blade3327, no, no no.

Why should I think that?
You don't get my point.

Neca is a ____ing, ____ty company with poor quality Control, sloppy Paintjobs and ugly Joints.

And for each figure, they take forever

They could be far better than that, like Mcfarlane did at some points

Omg NECA c'mon! You know the large hardcore Predator fanbase as well as predator fans in general would buy Dutch's entire team! I guess they want immediate sell-out? :lol

I want the team just as much as many of you, but in reality, let's say they do a production run of 20K - the hardcore fans MIGHT equal what, 5K at most? So what about the remaining 15K? Just seems like it equals a loss. The only 2 that have potential to sell are Blaine and Dillon. And that is a maybe. Plus, in order for them to be worth investing the money into them, they would need to make a few versions. I don't think there is enough variety in the characters to do this and make it worth it for collectors. Yes, blown off arm Dillon and "HOLEY CHEST!" Blaine are variants, but also something like the chest is a big piece to tool up. Can't really do much more than that. But here's hoping!

Back