NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cloaked City Hunter (aka the Ghost Predator) release:

predator-sdcc-2012-cloaked-2a.jpg

predator-sdcc-2012-cloaked-1a.jpg

I think its about time, neca starts making human characters from the predator franchise, like dutch, blaine, billy, Mike Harrigan, just to name a few, they pretty much made every predator figure, except maybe for the avp cross over series.

Isn't there a cloaked P1 exclusive at SDCC as well (or is that something else -- or maybe I'm just imagining things)? I'll probably buy the cloaked figures. I actually dig these variants and they never have any joint issues. Plus they're the originals, so...

I think its about time, neca starts making human characters from the predator franchise, like dutch, blaine, billy, Mike Harrigan, just to name a few, they pretty much made every predator figure, except maybe for the avp cross over series.

Unlikely. Their license doesn't include those actors. They'd have to get contracts set up with each individual actor and then there's the question of sales potential.

This cloaked Version is very very boring.
I think first this City Hunter was halfe cloaked like the Wolf Predator version.

On the backcard the hemet is brown.

A battle Damage City Hunter was a Way better.

@KOBE, Dutch an Dillon are Possible.
Neca have booth Sculpts.
schwzenegger for Terminator and Weathers for Rocky.

Is anyone ever going to make a accurate cloaked Predator?

It would be like..the easiest thing to do. Just a buncha lines over lapping each other, in almost clear plastic.

I'd buy it.

@KOBE, Dutch an Dillon are Possible.
Neca have booth Sculpts.
schwzenegger for Terminator and Weathers for Rocky.

Those are different licenses. Just because they have the right to use an actor's likeness for one property doesn't mean they can just use it for another property at their discretion.

@KOBE, but why neca not buy this licence ?
Fans are built human charakters too and neca have Facesculpts.
This was a good investition.

There is no point trying to explain it to Rider.

It's been explained to him numerous times before and he still just doesn't get it.

Just because HE thinks it's a good investment, doesn't mean NECA feels it's a good investment...but he just can't seem to grasp that.

Back