NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, kinda like you re-releasing all your same old whiny complaints (with adjustments), slapping a "new post" label on it and calling it an "opinion".
people, my stalker. stalker, say hi to the people.

I think if the Losties get rereleased it'll be in a giant figure set with a ship interior backdrop. I joked about them rereleasing them with improved elbow articulation but I don't seriously see NECA putting out every single Lostie again individually. A single figure like the P1 yes but not all of those.
some gears of war figs have been reissued over and over and over, with slight adjustment each time. so i would not count it out just yet for neca to do the same with losties, especially if they could figure out a way to get the netting done. and i can never understand how hard it is to get that done. mcf did a 7" fig with real netting way back in 1999(1999! that's like, 13 years ago! but i'll let you guess which fig). dc direct did so as well. but yeah, a big exclusive 10-pack seems more likely than single rereleases.

Technically it can be done, but they won't want to go there because it raises the cost and thus the price -- even a little bit and they want to keep their bottom line from decreasing... and that's the "bottom line"...
=(
yup, and i keep telling them, they can charge us $20-25 a piece for their much improved 7" pred, and it would still sell well. i dont get this 'every 7" fig must be the same price' motto of theirs.

Go back and tell that to Kenner. :lol I had Aliens, Predator, Terminator and Robocop action figures. I still remember the excitement of first seeing those figures at Toys R Us. I was 7 when Aliens/Predator/T2 hit. I had watched those movies (except for T2, but T1) by that time. :yess:

Actually, 25 years ago today, my mom took me to the theatre to see Predator. I was 7 years old then. Surprisingly, I turned out to be a pretty successful adult if I don't say so myself. :)

Just because your parents are awesome, doesn't mean that they are for kids. :D

especially if they could figure out a way to get the netting done. and i can never understand how hard it is to get that done. mcf did a 7" fig with real netting way back in 1999(1999! that's like, 13 years ago! but i'll let you guess which fig)..

Bride of Chucky?

Bride of Chucky?
forgot about that one. ok, that makes it 2 figs mcf did using real netting then.

hmm.. if not one big 10-pack of losties, perhaps 2 sets of 5-packs, or 3 sets of 3-packs? dont tell me the thought hasn't crossed neca's mind.

Don't need to stalk ya...you're always there...kinda like a cockroach.

But, it's good to know you're always thinking of me. :wave
i'm thinking of you alright. after all you're my one and only stalk.. ehmm, fan. always have to acknowledge the fans. it's just good business.

but really.. dont be shy. it's ok to admit to yourself you like following my behind. sure it's unhealthy(i fart, occasionally), but i understand you're adamant to prove your worth to me. :wink1:

i'm thinking of you alright. after all you're my one and only stalk.. ehmm, fan. always have to acknowledge the fans. it's just good business.

but really.. dont be shy. it's ok to admit to yourself you like following my behind. sure it's unhealthy(i fart, occasionally), but i understand you're adamant to prove your worth to me. :wink1:

Oh noes!...you got me...I don't think I'll be able to post here ever again.

Your amazing internet wit has finally outdone me...I feel defeated and my self worth has diminished due only to what you typed.

Whatever will I do now that I know you don't really like me?

Last edited:
I hope we see the 1/4 City Hunter at SDCC. If we don't I think it's safe to say it won't be happening anytime soon.

As well as the PREDATOR fig sold, I'd put money on the P2 showing up at SDCC...maybe even something else. :wink1:

NECA is going to rule SDCC this year.

I hope we see the 1/4 City Hunter at SDCC. If we don't I think it's safe to say it won't be happening anytime soon.

they've tweeted that already that they will be showing the prototype, release date as far as I know is late September. They're releasing 2 1/4 scale by the way. :D

Thus presumably the upscaled versions of the masked and unmasked P2s we got with the small figures. Wonder when they'll put out a BD version.

Finger crossed for a acurate Netting and a acurate, good Paintjob.
I Hope the armour are massiv plastik and not Rubber.

Oh noes!...you got me...I don't think I'll be able to post here ever again.

Your amazing internet wit has finally outdone me...I feel defeated and my self worth has diminished due only to what you typed.

Whatever will I do now that I know you don't really like me?
i said it's unhealthy, but i'm acknowledging your effort. i understand why you're doing what you're doing. why must you twist my words around? it's really ok... dont be shy. you can follow my behind to your heart's content. :wink1:

I just lurk in their account via their website. And Facebook too!:)

tumblr_m01a37CAQL1r391u3.gif

From NECA's twitter about their SDCC exclusives:

"no Amazon this year. Keeping them more limited & truly exclusive.

So it looks like the Cloaked City Hunter will be harder to get.

Back