NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys see NECA releasing all the Losties in 1/4 or is the entire Lost clan just not that important to you anymore?

Personally I think if you still want the Losties, you'll be taking a chance if you don't buy the small ones.

it has some potential, since they used the P2 body and armor on most Losties, I'm praying for this to happen. If not, I want the Elder atleast.

I was going through some boxed figures I have stored away and pulled out my masked wolf from avpr. I forgot what a superb job neca did on this figure. The sculpt and paint on it are awesome. I don't know if it's old factory or what but if they could get that quality back they would be a real contender for my money.

I was going through some boxed figures I have stored away and pulled out my masked wolf from avpr. I forgot what a superb job neca did on this figure. The sculpt and paint on it are awesome. I don't know if it's old factory or what but if they could get that quality back they would be a real contender for my money.

Yeah, I'd love to see a Wolf Pred figure with the new articulation.

Still the best Predator they have made.:clap

I finally found a set of Predator series 5 figures today at TRU. They all turned out great, especially the forehead pattern on Snake. Now just to wait on series 6, the exclusives, and the 25th anniversary figures...

I finally found a set of Predator series 5 figures today at TRU. They all turned out great, especially the forehead pattern on Snake. Now just to wait on series 6, the exclusives, and the 25th anniversary figures...
Found them (to my surprise) at TRU here in NE Phila on Thursday. Very nice. The joints are very loose like the prior series though. Seems like Neca goes from one extreme to the other. Before that joints were really tight, too tight. Now too loose. Need them 'just right' like Goldy-Locks.

JS

I have to say, Looking at my 18 Inch Preds, they are the best figures in my collection, looking at them today, they are just amazing, the sculpt is just so amazing. I don't want to be that guy, but they are bette than my HT preds, I like the HT preds alot, yes, I love them, but the NECA 18 Pred is just breathtaking,

some people in my family thought they were sculptures at first sight too, my cousin thought I paid a lot for them,

I have to say, Looking at my 18 Inch Preds, they are the best figures in my collection, looking at them today, they are just amazing, the sculpt is just so amazing. I don't want to be that guy, but they are bette than my HT preds, I like the HT preds alot, yes, I love them, but the NECA 18 Pred is just breathtaking,

some people in my family thought they were sculptures at first sight too, my cousin thought I paid a lot for them,

Yeah, my mate came to visit last week and the big boy was the one that caught his eye. Still the best Predator out there.:clap

I love my 18" pred too. Neca has the best sculptor for these monsters. They really need to utilize his skills and put some real quality behind their figures. I said it before and I'll say it again. I wouldn't mind paying extra money for it, especially if they made larger figures. HT is doing 1/4 so neca should go 1/6. Ht vs neca. Whoever wins, WE WIN! Ha I wish but I know it'll never happen

Yeah, my mate came to visit last week and the big boy was the one that caught his eye. Still the best Predator out there.:clap

:hi5: Excatly! Everytime everyone sees one of those is really impressed by the sculpt. They all think they've costed a fortune lol. Definitely the biggest bang for the bucks! Waiting for more goodies in 1/4 from NECA :yess:

Found them (to my surprise) at TRU here in NE Phila on Thursday. Very nice. The joints are very loose like the prior series though. Seems like Neca goes from one extreme to the other. Before that joints were really tight, too tight. Now too loose. Need them 'just right' like Goldy-Locks.

JS
I Rather have loose joints than tight joints, at least the loose joints dont break, I know what you mean ,but if is between loose and tight, then loose is much better, they might be too lose but at least they wont break

:hi5: Excatly! Everytime everyone sees one of those is really impressed by the sculpt. They all think they've costed a fortune lol. Definitely the biggest bang for the bucks! Waiting for more goodies in 1/4 from NECA :yess:

yeah, people assume i spent hundreds of dollars on the pred,lol

I Rather have loose joints than tight joints, at least the loose joints dont break, I know what you mean ,but if is between loose and tight, then loose is much better, they might be too lose but at least they wont break

yeah, people assume i spent hundreds of dollars on the pred,lol

:exactly: Maybe we should sold them Preds for three or four times the amount. Enough to get the Wolf :blissy :rotfl :rotfl Nice sig BTW :hi5:

Neca and Hot Toys should just get married already--
and hope that the kids would have the best genes of each side --
(no leaky abs, broken joints, fugly humans and inaccurate aliens)

Neca would provide- awesome range of licenses, better Predator and Alien sculpts, wide range of characters from each property, action figure scale (Gremlins, Friday the 13th, Harry Potter, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc)

Hot Toys would provid- Great Human Sculpts, for action figures as well as the 1/6 scale and - quality no snapping/sticking limbs, other licenses and sub-licenses, Star Wars, Marvel Avengers, Spider-Man, DC Batman movie, Arkham Asylum/City,

Human Action figures would have highly accurate sculpts, sturdier figures, the 1/6 creatures would be sculpted better for sure - and there'd be more creature sculpts...!!!!

Alas this may never happen-- unless Hot Toys buys Neca the way Chinese business bought the AMC movie theatres chain...

NECA do some pretty good human sculpts too, if only they could all be 1/6 and get a high end finish more people would see that. Alas all some people see are mould seams, rough skin textures and bad paint. Anyway, put in my order for the next wave of Predators.

Back