NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nekro...Hot Toy's first Lost Hunter (not including the Elder), was Borg. He had Hippie's spear and Boar's bio though.

Unless you meant on the new bodies..and I could see them doing that later.

But wasn't the color wrong? Heck I don't remember

Nekro...Hot Toy's first Lost Hunter (not including the Elder), was Borg. He had Hippie's spear and Boar's bio though.

Unless you meant on the new bodies..and I could see them doing that later.

Oh ok.
I dont know much about the Lost line that HT brought out, must have slipped me.
Although after having looked at it, I prefer the NECA colour. Love the bits of red on his head as well as the red eyes!

But wasn't the color wrong? Heck I don't remember
Yeah, I don't remember exactly..but I know the tanish parts were supposed to be a sort of bright yellow..

Oh ok.
I dont know much about the Lost line that HT brought out, must have slipped me.
Although after having looked at it, I prefer the NECA colour. Love the bits of red on his head as well as the red eyes!
NECA's is usually going to look more accurate, just not as pretty.

NECA just tweeted: " you know I'd like to & we're working on things but right now all I can say is new Jungle Hunter w/ P2 leg articulation."

I would think that means that the lower body and legs are getting re-tooled, but the rest of the figure is made up of the already sculpted parts of the Jungle Hunter we have right now, I.E., the head, torso, arms, etc.

I guess we will have to wait and see!

I really want to see the articulation they are gonna use in the 1/4 P2. I hope it's cut joints like the 1/4 P1 and not ball joints like the 7'' P2.

Neca quality ball joints on a 1/4 Predator are gonna get real loose, real fast.

Still praying for a 1/4 P2 Elder.

Here some things to come

Here are the questions/answers from twitter:

Q: Hey Randy, ans news about Terminator 18"

A: not just yet but 1/4 scale City Hunter is in development

Q: Any hope for a 1/4 scale Cameron Alien to compliment the Pred?

A: we might improve and revisit the original 79 Alien first if it does well we'll see

:cool:

we need a NECA Dutch, 4 different versions - red polo casual, army outfit with brown jacket, army outfit without brown jacket, and final battle muddy version.... alsoooooo we need a new HT Dutch. the last one blew with those ridiculous rubber arms and long neck

If they are going back to the original predator and giving him the updating leg articulation maybe I can dream and hope they will someday have an updated wolf!

we need a NECA Dutch, 4 different versions - red polo casual, army outfit with brown jacket, army outfit without brown jacket, and final battle muddy version.... alsoooooo we need a new HT Dutch. the last one blew with those ridiculous rubber arms and long neck

Hot Toys is doing a 1/4 Dutch, actually.

i should have been more specific i mean a new 1/6 Hot Toys Dutch, the 1/4 size is just not for me. They are cool, but out of my price range and just too big.

Well, I finally got my masked City Hunter, and it is a beautiful little figure. Haven't played around with it as I haven't had the chance to soak it in hot water to loosen the joints, but I really can't wait!
Amazing if NECA start to re-issue their aliens with this type of articulation!

So it'll be a P1 with P2 articulation... I wonder what special accessories they'd include? Maybe All three heads?

Unused original saber/sword seen in the BTS pics?

Net bag of trophy skulls?

Skinned body?

Yes, this one. Not really a sword I suppose, like a machete or a short saber.
med_gallery_9718_29_726171.png

Now that I've had the time to mess around with the masked P2 I can safely say it's the best NECA predator ever. Hell, I think it's NECA's best figure!
Kudos to Tankman and the entire team at NECA.

Back