NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they will treat them at release. As seperate figures, or as variants. I just hope if they are released at the same time, both versions would be easy to find.

More P1s? I guess there won't be a better time to add in the P2 improvements to the P1 but still.....I really wish NECA had put that articulation into the P1 in the first place. Kinda annoying having to buy more P1s to have the best versions..so soon.

Just catching up on the thread and damn those new pred protos look great! Series 5 looks to be great as well, can't wait to score 'em :yess:

Also the news of the anniversary series, awesome! Really pumped for the updated P1 and whatever else they may have up their sleeves.. Will it be limited to "Predator"? Bigger super preds with the new articulation would be fantastic.

Between NECA, HT, & SSC - it's a great time to be a Predator fan.

Swear to god NECA if you put some new improvement into the 25th anniversary P1s that the P2's don't have you will truly be taking the p!$$ out of your fans.

The P2's just came out. There would come a point where you have to question whether they are deliberately holding back certain things so as to make us buy the same thing again.

I'm in. I'll support the NECA cause with my bank account. I love what they're putting out.

I'm in. I'll support the NECA cause with my bank account. I love what they're putting out.

Well yeah. What they're putting out is fantastic. Stuff I've longed for since I was a child. I hope they maintain the decent QC of the last wave of Lost predators, masked P2 and the T1 figures. Touch wood but even my Donut head T-1000 hasn't broken yet and the joints do look stronger. The T-1000 from T2 series 3 was possibly one of the biggest disappointments of recent years in toyland for me. Great sculpt, utterly ruined by brittle plastic. Then my masked P1 snapped at the elbow. Everything since has been good though and I'm thoroughly enjoying the figures again. Please let this continue. I can take imperfect paint as long as the figures aren't crumbling to pieces in my hands.

:lol
Fair enough.
I doubt HT will ever release Snake so I will deffo be getting NECA Snake and maybe Jungle Hunter. 1/4 P2 I want too.

I thought snake was ht's shadow? Or am I confussled? Anyhoo I do love neca's preds. And I sooo wish they would go 1/6. I know it's been said they won't, but I can still wish.

:lol
Fair enough.
I doubt HT will ever release Borg so I will deffo be getting NECA Borg and maybe Jungle Hunter. 1/4 P2 I want too.
Nekro...Hot Toy's first Lost Hunter (not including the Elder), was Borg. He had Hippie's spear and Boar's bio though.

Unless you meant on the new bodies..and I could see them doing that later.

Back