NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Photos.
City Hunter looks good, just different colors of the mask/armour and the upper Body/Legs/Arms are not good.

That the Elder and the Lost Predators are vary in size is not good.

Hopefully, a 1 / 4 City Hunter P1 is equal to 1/4 P1.

Just got Shaman at toys r us and I was impressed with the paint app for being under 20 dollars especially when you compare it to all the other ____ toys there

Got mine on last few days.
The paint jobs on the series 4 are very nice, i am very surprise and happy with it.

Here's the photo, enjoy.
The masked City Hunter, my favorite in P2.
IMG_5808.jpg

IMG_5807-1.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5813.jpg

I favorite pose for him!
IMG_5802.jpg

Boar Predator, the best one in the Series 4.
IMG_5816.jpg

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5820.jpg

THE BEST PICS HERE!!! thank`s for post this dude!:clap

got my S4 in last week and as expected, the Shaman is my fave. there's a noticeable improvement in the paint apps from the previous series too. too bad i'm gonna get them repainted anyway.

also, no sign of the 2-pack anywhere yet. it took a while to find the last one and they ended up getting a ____-ton of them last year. i can wait.

The sculpt on kitten face is awesome. Disappointed that his armour and bio mask colouring does not match and nor does his skin. He has sunburn on his feet and back of his legs and the rest looks pale

The sculpt on kitten face is awesome. Disappointed that his armour and bio mask colouring does not match and nor does his skin. He has sunburn on his feet and back of his legs and the rest looks pale
I wish I knew who or what you are talking about. :lol

Just don't look at them on the shelf and they won't pull you in.

I'll be tempted to look, though. The sculpts are great, so if my local TRU or LCS happens to have a batch that looks as good as the one in hunabku_777's, I might consider getting them.
Still have a lot of other stuff on my holiday list, that's the thing.

I'll be tempted to look, though. The sculpts are great, so if my local TRU or LCS happens to have a batch that looks as good as the one in hunabku_777's, I might consider getting them.
Still have a lot of other stuff on my holiday list, that's the thing.

I think the masked P2 is a deffo must have either way. The spear and the spine are fab too!:yess:

yeah no way in hell am i gonna expect HT to finish the line. it'll be these or no lost clan.

they didn't finish watchmen, or aliens, or predator, or robocop, etc. they don't have a great track record for finishing lines.

The Aliens always fell apart and were far less popular than the Preds..dunno much about Watchmen, but I can see them doing a few more Losties atleast..

The Aliens always fell apart and were far less popular than the Preds...
they never even made bishop and he was the best part of the whole movie. pissed me off. plus, i'd bet the marines are popular enough for them to make the whole squad. they just didn't. and i doubt they'll ever make any more of dutch's team. so, i'm not getting my hopes up for the lost clan. at least NECA has prototypes. that means there's more than a fair chance we'll get all of them eventually.

prefused, so what's the deal with you pre-ordering Series 4 from CSC before they even had a pre-order link up?

Ok.
The Thread is so Big.

Most messages are in the last time where you can buy them and how great they are.

Nevertheless, there are now 2 answers.
you say it does not possible.

Hanorex it says is possible.

When you don't come here often, it falls on you to read through at least a few of the last pages before you start asking a question that may have already been answered.

Back