NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the front cod armor and butt armor not slide down any farther on city hunter?
it's too high up, it covers the belt.
and won't the trophey skulls side down on the leather chest armor on the boar? or are the strings too short or tight for them to fit properly?

will the front cod armor and butt armor not slide down any farther on city hunter?
and won't the trophey skulls side down on the leather chest armor on the boar? or are the strings too short or tight for them to fit properly?

The string on the P2's cod armor is too short, it's not going to come down any farther.

The string for the Boar's trophy necklace is woven into that little leather piece on his chest...it's not meant to come down any farther.

the string connecting the 2 pieces of armor is flexible rubber. It is possible to move the pieces farther down - you just have to pull the rubber string downwards.

Went to my local TRU yesterday night and they had none of these in stock. Kinda sucked because the place was so freakin busy last night. Had to maul my way through people to look and see they had none for sale at all. Maybe they still got another week or so to make it to mine???? I usually get all the predator stuff from Neca at my local tru.....

Went to my local TRU yesterday night and they had none of these in stock. Kinda sucked because the place was so freakin busy last night. Had to maul my way through people to look and see they had none for sale at all. Maybe they still got another week or so to make it to mine???? I usually get all the predator stuff from Neca at my local tru.....

I want the 2-pack first.:impatient:

Is the 2 pack the only way to get masked P2? If so then that's the route I'm going to have to go. My tru doesn't seem to carry any freakin preds any more. Pfft

Is the 2 pack the only way to get masked P2? If so then that's the route I'm going to have to go. My tru doesn't seem to carry any freakin preds any more. Pfft

Yes. We really need a sticky at the beginning of this thread to answer such commonly repeated questions.

Nice pics Sabes & Valfar :rock

Great pics! It's wierd how P2 is slightly taller than P1. The heads of both figures seem to be the same proportion though... it looks like the torso on P2 is longer.

I think the proportions are the same (or extremely close) on the body parts. It's just the new ball joint articulation in the legs adds a little to the crotch area.

They really are so much better with the ball joints. I would definitely re-buy all the previous preds if they re-did them like this.

Can't wait for the damn 2-pack!! Masked City Hunter will be a legendary figure..

I'm reposting this as a memory refresher for this thread.

IMG_2138.png

Is it possible that the armor before the genital protection to pull down ?
This is too high, you do not see city hunters belt buckle.

Back