NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up City Hunter and Hippie today from Toys R us. Really like the added leg articulation, too bad neca didn't do this from the start.

@s.Griffith and you know what?
You know me not, when did you write about here?

Other Topic, when released series 4 in Europe, germany ?

And I hope Neca made a 19" City Hunter without Articulation on the Belly/Waist.

Why on earth would you want one without articulation?
It doesn't interrupt the flow of the sculpt or make the figure more fragile or anything... why get rid of it? :dunno

Not that it'll ever happen anyway.

Why on earth would you want one without articulation?
It doesn't interrupt the flow of the sculpt or make the figure more fragile or anything... why get rid of it? :dunno

Not that it'll ever happen anyway.
technically, it could make the figure more fragile..I had to destroy my 21 inch Alien with a baseball bat because no part of him could stay up without support.

With the new articulation on a figure of that size, it's possible that could happen..hopefully not though.

That's stupid.
I had him in the absolute perfect pose. Then he just basically fell apart one day when I touched him. Even had fishing line wrapped around him and stuck in my wall.

After all the hours I spent with him, I decided that the joy of bashing his head into the ground would out weigh the joy of keeping him.

I have the following reactions to that:

147.gif
user5791_pic10216_1270438858.gif

user3464_pic14675_1286816472.gif

tumblr_lhpalcT6Bl1qc8pqd.gif

1303247387831.gif

^Just joking, I don't condone violence on kids....when I see videos such as CelticP posted I don't condone the making of kids either though.

I checked my toys r us and there is not even the Hippie pred or the other ones.... :monkey4

Back