NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly! That P1 wasn't too bad at all. If we could get the same quality skin paintjob and combine it with their improved netting, we'd have absolute gold. Really hoping they manage to do this on the P2. :pray:

The masked P2 test shot by far has been the best 8 inch Predator we've made. I so hope fans get the same thing I've been playing around with for weeks now. The new leg articulation really is great and thanks to HT Predators line we used it on our P2 line which is a huge improvement and I so wish P1 was made the same way.
This P2 really really needs the 1/4th treatment real bad.

The masked P2 test shot by far has been the best 8 inch Predator we've made. I so hope fans get the same thing I've been playing around with for weeks now. The new leg articulation really is great and thanks to HT Predators line we used it on our P2 line which is a huge improvement and I so wish P1 was made the same way.

really looking forward to having the masked p2, 2 pack,
when does it begin to ship nov.?

Firstly, are you able to post us some pics of your masked P2 atall?:D(please):D

Secondly, any movements at NECA in regards to a 1/4 P2?

photographic images of your harrowing tale must be seen, or else the events you have described will not be perceived to have ever occurred by those who were not there to witness them.

The obvious added eloquence to these posts is indeed aforementionedly obvious.

If that statement was even grammatically possible. :monkey3

Come on!

Do it!

Do it now!

:lol

So waiting out for the release of the P2!

Just got these pics sent from Kyle, enjoy!

pred2002.jpg

pred2009.jpg

pred2023.jpg

pred2028.jpg

I haven't asked whether this is a test-shot or the full production figure, but damn, it does look sweet!
I can only wish NECA would go back and redo all their aliens and preds with this new approach to articulation.

I can only wish NECA would go back and redo all their aliens and preds with this new approach to articulation.

And then those figures could feature some new improvement which would make this P2 seem out of date and then we'd need a P2 remake.....meh. Exhausting. Thanks for posting these pics though - pretty cool.

Looks nice, but sadly those are most probably test shots and not the actual figure we are going to get.

Back