NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the mask looked a little funky also, but assumed it was just the angle.

Really like this figure though.

ok i'm missing something, because the mask looks good to me. you guys are slacking with the comparison pics.

i wish tankman would come in and explain about the paint on this
p2 figure he has in his office and then we would know if this is a test figure, or what we're going to get.

To me the 18 inch classic was a disappointment. It was not bad at all but when I saw it in person there was just no wow factor to me and it wasn't as good as I thought it will be. So this is why I will probably pass on this one too. SS will make the statue from the city hunter after the P1 pred, which is looking great so far.

I started the collecting with figures and I collected them for a long time, but than I realised I like statues far more than figures so I settled with them and I am only collecting statues and PFs.

no more 18 inch ones for me, until they fix the netting.

better this netting than a sculpted one.
I love the closed mouth, his face is just outstanding. This is a predator ive always wanted.

daslo.jpg

But neca should improve the qc for a possible P2.
Eight figures and all look diffrent.

Paint on the head and the denture is the biggest problem

here is my newest;

dscn4868w.jpg

I dont like it at all, too much brown on the head and the denture looks like he get 50 strong punches from below.

The new statue looks good .
But i prefer "closed mouth" predators, open is too specific.The other thing is the pose , a little gayisch

And how good the paint will be , this is a proto.
The legendary bust or the new jason have a very simple paint. For a such high price a weak performance.

EBs showed with the Terminator 2 how paint should look for 300-400$, excellent job.

and here the second.

dscn4777z.jpg

The paint is better on the head, but his right tooth looks ridiculous.

Such things can destroy the look.
My third sample is by far the best from the eight ive got.

A better QC would be fine neca. I never saw any scuplt differences on my previous 18" and they cost only 40$. Negligible paint differences mostly.

Overall the paint isnt better on the Predator than on previous 18 figures, but i understand why he cost 80$, yes !

This is a very detailed beast. The armor, netting, bones and and and. Extra costs

Last edited:
And here a extreme example (Not my Predator)
way too much brown on the head and on the belly, looks miserably.

I hope neca get the problem under control.

img8496u.jpg

Back