NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the figure looks so in 18", easy pass.
Armour and helm are fine but the body (torso) and the paint (on Torso), no way.

alot could be the lighting, or it is just a test sample i hope,
either way i'm getting it,
p2 is my favorite.

img4699c.jpg

I really hope that one day, a company will realise that this is what we Predator fans want. I want this exact figure in my house!

P2 looks not bad, but the Paint could be better.
The Helmet and armot could look more metallic(the Helmet is to lame brown) and the Paint of the Chest and Armes is not so good than the Paint of the Legs, they are different colours.

P2 looks not bad, but the Paint could be better.
The Helmet and armot could look more metallic(the Helmet is to lame brown) and the Paint of the Chest and Armes is not so good than the Paint of the Legs, they are different colours.

Well... duh.

Having that said, it's not bad at all. The slightly-funky netting makes this seem more like an honest-to-goodness factory release (which is precisely why it's not too bad), but who knows? Maybe the quality will be dumbed down even more.
I'd be happy if they put out the same figure we see in these pictures, so fingers are crossed.

But the Critical Points(different Skin colours) must be improved for the final Product.
Its not a big thing for the Fatory.

I hope too.
Im very interested on photos of the unmasked P2.
Fingers crossed that the Forehead is not crappy painted.

Just got these pics sent from Kyle, enjoy!

pred2002.jpg

I can only wish NECA would go back and redo all their aliens and preds with this new approach to articulation.
all those figures... i want to live there.

Well, I think the figure kicks all kinds of butt!
I love the amount of articulation and detail this has. NECA is improving on every single one of these releases as fas as I'm concerned.
I really do hope we get more aliens from them.

All I want is the dog alien and Queen and then I'd love 1/6 and 1/4 Aliens. 1/6 because the HT ones are pretty unsatisfying and will only get worse with time and 1/4 because I've got that nice 79 Alien they did.

NECA really shouldn't shy away from 1/6 aliens.
With aliens all you have to compete with is sculpt, articulation and paint apps. No accessories, no mixed media, no cloth or leather or metal.
They could kick soooooooooo much a$$.

NECA really shouldn't shy away from 1/6 aliens.
With aliens all you have to compete with is sculpt, articulation and paint apps. No accessories, no mixed media, no cloth or leather or metal.
They could kick soooooooooo much a$$.

Exactly. NECAs excuse for not doing 1/6 predators is that HT have that covered pretty well and they do, relative lack of accuracy notwithstanding. But for Aliens - all the HT ones are not only innaccurate but some have major QC issues, wonky ragdoll bodies and they will degrade over time due to being rubber in large parts. I call that an opening for NECA. :dunno

Just got these pics sent from Kyle, enjoy!

pred2002.jpg

pred2009.jpg

pred2023.jpg

pred2028.jpg

I haven't asked whether this is a test-shot or the full production figure, but damn, it does look sweet!
I can only wish NECA would go back and redo all their aliens and preds with this new approach to articulation.

I am the only one or the mask really looks a little off? Something is just not right there.

I can't tell if the mask is off from those angles, but his legs and arms look a hell of a lot whiter than his chest, feet, and hands, and he's holding that throwing disc awfully daintily.

Back