NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping the spear was extendable. Oh well, not gonna stop me from buying it.

at least we get 1 extended spear and 1 not extended spear with this 2 pack.
p2 holds the spear in his right hand, not left, wish we could get another right hand to hold the spear, maybe we will in another release.

Dude, seriously? The picture shows the figures and accessories in their unpainted form.
Nope, he's right.
The skull is painted, and it's painted inaccurate.

I couldn't care whatsoever though, unless we got a trophy wall to display them on.

I'm pretty sure that the skull's going to be repainted. Since it's the only thing that's colored in the box, my guess is that they just popped it off of another figures accessory. Meaning they'll be using the same mold and material for it.

Awww man, a little bit off topic but am I a complete child for finding this hysterical?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MptrEyGRw_o&feature=related"]The Handshake - Dillon Gets Payback - YouTube[/ame]

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

It's amazing how perfectly their faces match!

Here's an amazing dub I came across... really good dialogue, surprisingly enough.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbSFZ8SGitI&feature=related"]Predator dub part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Got the Elder Predator pleased with it until I moved the arm light and I mean lightly and his forearm came off completely, NECA's poor quality control strikes again very disappointing even Hasbro aren't as shoddy as this :slap

Honestly I thought about buying the Lost Predators but I don't know if I'll bother now one minute out of the package and he breaks stinks of old McFarlane on their movie line death bed, in all honesty this has annoyed me I love him other than that, its just really disappointed me I mean come on man....... :gah:

meh, none of mine have broken. i doubt i'll have any problems with the lost preds either. bring 'em on.

did it break off or pop off? if the joint connector came loose, just heat it up and stick it back on. think that happened to my masked bd classic and it's fine now.

Nevermind..it apparently just popped off.

The uh, part where the caster connects to the backpack/mount came out of the holey thingys.. :lol

I think if people would heat up their legs/arms before touching them, they'd have no problems.. Atleast for me that works..

My McFarlane figures though, seem to break no matter what. Dog Alien's head randomly snapped off about a year ago, tossed out my broken Res Drone a week or so after receiving him..etc.

All my NECA preds are kicking ass and no problems besides a few paint issues...which in my mind arent really issues for a $15 figure.

Back