NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool to have the elder figure. Am I the only one who thinks there should be a thread dedicated to repainting the neca berserker? I dunno I don't remember him being polka dot in the movie. It's a shame really. I generally like neca's paint.

It would be cool to have the elder figure. Am I the only one who thinks there should be a thread dedicated to repainting the neca berserker? I dunno I don't remember him being polka dot in the movie. It's a shame really. I generally like neca's paint.
PHxiADyz4MndAE_2_m.jpg

That picture shows his scales. But the actual figure has black dots instead. The chest isn't too bad but the hands and legs are basically just dots. I'm not dissing neca because I've been a fan of their toys for a while. And I really like the paint on other figures like the wolf predators(masked and unmasked) and Dead Space Isaac Clarke. But yeah not a big fan of berserker's paint. But then again nobody likes 100% of a company's products.

Looking at this pic I think HT was pretty spot on with their paint up of him. But yeah, NECA's looks like he has bad acne on his chest or something.
Meh

HT's Black paint is too..green imo. And the scraped areas really piss me off.

Actually, I think the whole figure has a real greenish/yellowish tone to it. Which I don't like..

Still a thousand times better than NECA's though, in paint atleast.

Meh

HT's Black paint is too..green imo. And the scraped areas really piss me off.

Actually, I think the whole figure has a real greenish/yellowish tone to it. Which I don't like..

Still a thousand times better than NECA's though, in paint atleast.

Good points. Maybe HT's best Predator paint-apps?

But NECA seriously dropped the ball on the Berserker paint job. In general with NECA, their figs either have really good or really bad paint-apps, it seems. But still the best on the market at that scale.

So when you guys paint action figures do you prime first or just go over the existing paint? I'm thinking about customizing berserker. I would really like to make a metal blade for him but I've never cut any steel shapes out that small before. I might still give it a shot though, or maybe just sheet styrene. I dunno. The main thing is repainting him.

I haven't repainted a NECA Predator put I have added a few touch ups to other NECA figures. I'd say unless you plan to strip off all the existing paint and completely repaint the figure, a primer isn't really necessary.

Back