NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i called this place ,their phone # is on amazon site, and they say they're actually in stock.mine should ship today or tomarrow.

In hand pics or bust! ;) I really want to see how the factory paint apps held up on these. I just love that look, and wish they would have sculpted that spinal column better on the trophy midget skull.

In hand pics or bust! ;) I really want to see how the factory paint apps held up on these. I just love that look, and wish they would have sculpted that spinal column better on the trophy midget skull.

yes, the spinal column is all straight, it needs some curve to it.

yes it mite at that.
not sure if i will open mine yet. but if i do i will try some heat, or use the old mcfarlane skull and spine i still have.

Funny, one of the reasons I want the Gort is for the bloody skull & spine as my McFarlane Predator only came with the clean skull & spine.

But that spine is just too short, and all the vertebrae are the same size. I don't really know if the heat and cool method would do anything for it, expect give us a short stubby spine with a slight curve.

samesies. i think i might skip it altogether and just get the sdcc one and call it a day for 7" P1 figures.

actually, i'm not even sure if i wanna keep my Predators figures now or just stick with the lost clan figures coming out. decisions...

Wrestling with the same decision right now. I think the only 7" NECA figures I get will be of characters from the original Alien and Predator movies. The 'Predators' stuff just doesn't look that great. Very toylike with those bold body colors, whereas the P2 Lost Clan stays more on the safe side.

Wrestling with the same decision right now. I think the only 7" NECA figures I get will be of characters from the original Alien and Predator movies. The 'Predators' stuff just doesn't look that great. Very toylike with those bold body colors, whereas the P2 Lost Clan stays more on the safe side.
great, now the For Sale pages are gonna get clogged with mass exoduses of Predators toys. i think i'm just gonna drop mine off in a donation box.

great, now the For Sale pages are gonna get clogged with mass exoduses of Predators toys. i think i'm just gonna drop mine off in a donation box.

Could someone please explain why there is so much hate for the previous Predator figures? I'm happy with mine, both the McFarlane and NECA versions (with the exception of the AVP figures, I didn't buy those).

Also, is the NECA Elder Predator considered part of this "lost clan" people are referring to?

i don't hate them, i just don't really care about them anymore.

and yes, the Elder is the leader of the Lost Clan. did you see Predator 2?

Could someone please explain why there is so much hate for the previous Predator figures? I'm happy with mine, both the McFarlane and NECA versions (with the exception of the AVP figures, I didn't buy those).

Also, is the NECA Elder Predator considered part of this "lost clan" people are referring to?

qc problems with the neca alien and predator figures is what i hate,.

Yep, Elder (Greyback) is their leader.

i don't hate them, i just don't really care about them anymore.

So sad, this makes me think of Toy Story 3 all of a sudden.

and yes, the Elder is the leader of the Lost Clan. did you see Predator 2?

Yes, I did. I just didn't realize that group of Predators at the end was referred to as the "Lost Clan." Was that something mentioned in the movie's script?

no it was either made up by fans or it was what the fx crew called them. but that's just what they've always been called and that's what NECA is going with apparently.

Back