NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same. Maybe a pack of them could kill a xenomorph but not without melting their horns off in the process.
not to mention xenos are covered in armor, and they're super strong, and they have razor sharp jaws/tail/claws. they're like 8ft salad-shooters with legs. and unless those hounds had pulse rifles i kinda doubt they managed to kill a xeno and live.

then again, maybe they killed one of those weak-ass xenos from the AVP movies.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure NECA has stated that the information on the cardbacks of the "Predators" figures were all written by Fox, and required to be put there by Fox. (I think NECA gets to write what they want on the the P1 and P2 figure cardbacks though, I'll be interested to see what they write for the Lost Hunters...)

It kinda shows you how linked the Alien and Predator franchises are in the mind of Fox. Counting the Berserker's info file, this is the second reference to the ALIEN/Xenomorph, and the Predators hunting them.

For figures from a film called "Predators", with no Xenomorphs or references to Xenomorphs seen in the film, that kinda sticks out as them really trying to keep "ALIEN+PREDATOR=TOGETHER" in the public's conciousness.

Doesn't really bug me or anything, just seems odd.

Also Centurion, the Elder and the rest of series 3 should be out about mid to late June (probably leaning on the side of late June). They will probably be in full release and available everywhere by the start of August

not to mention xenos are covered in armor, and they're super strong, and they have razor sharp jaws/tail/claws. they're like 8ft salad-shooters with legs. and unless those hounds had pulse rifles i kinda doubt they managed to kill a xeno and live.

then again, maybe they killed one of those weak-ass xenos from the AVP movies.

Ya never know, maybe the hounds secrete a base compound that neutralizes the acidic properties of the xeno's blood, thus rendering it useless as a defense mechanism against the pred-a-hounds?

Nah, just kidding, that's a bunch of bologna :lol

You forgot Falconer. Apparently his Falcon was made from "Xenomorph technology" :lol

Oh yeah, that too. I wonder if they are just using the terminology "Xenomorph" to denote any alien species the Predators hunt (like the stickman) or if they are specifically talking about what we assume they are, the long headed, acid bleeding, chest-bursting ALIEN.

Just going by the Berserker and the Hound's bios, I would think they just meant the ALIEN. They refer to the species hunted as the "Xenomorph (Alien)", and make references to being blooded and other things we have seen in the comics and films reguarding the Aliens vs Preds.

As far as the Falconer goes, unless they are talking about Jockey tech, the Facloner's bio must be referring to a different alien species. Unless he like made the Falcon out of alien body parts with Pred tech in it.

They mean the Xenomorphs, the one's we know and love...

I'm guessing they meant like, he made the Falcon based on the Xenomorph's DNA and all that shizzle.

Oh, and they call the Predators "Yautja" in the bios, btw..

Also Centurion, the Elder and the rest of series 3 should be out about mid to late June (probably leaning on the side of late June). They will probably be in full release and available everywhere by the start of August
Thanks Jace. That's what I wanted to hear.

Looking to pick up the Elder first, maybe the others later.

I wouldnt mind picking up that Wolf re-release. I never got them the first time around.

Yea, I passed on them long ago when I was not really into collecting anymore. Glad I picked them up today, gonna be one of the few things I just keep in the package.

Thanks Jace. That's what I wanted to hear.

Looking to pick up the Elder first, maybe the others later.

Crap, sorry. I Just saw when you quoted me I said June, I meant July. NECA is shpping them out from China in mid to late June, and they will be in stores mid to late July, and everywhere in early August. Pretty much the same time series 1 came out last year. Sorry about that!:slap

Crap, sorry. I Just saw when you quoted me I said June, I meant July. NECA is shpping them out from China in mid to late June, and they will be in stores mid to late July, and everywhere in early August. Pretty much the same time series 1 came out last year. Sorry about that!:slap
Well now Jace, you owe me one.
I better have that Elder here by June. J/K :D

Well now Jace, you owe me one.
I better have that Elder here by June. J/K :D

Hey, miracles have happened before!:D

It's actually a miracle we are getting this amazing Elder figure at all, (along with the rest of the Lost Hunters) NECA is the only company right now that would even attempt to give us these fan-demanded, ultra-accurate figures AND at the low price point they are offering them for.

The Elder should be pretty easy to find though, from the info i've seen, the case assortment is:

4x Masked Classic

5x Elder

5x Hound

Hey, miracles have happened before!:D

It's actually a miracle we are getting this amazing Elder figure at all, (along with the rest of the Lost Hunters) NECA is the only company right now that would even attempt to give us these fan-demanded, ultra-accurate figures AND at the low price point they are offering them for.

The Elder should be pretty easy to find though, from the info i've seen, the case assortment is:

4x Masked Classic

5x Elder

5x Hound
Oh cool.
If that's true, I should be able to find one easily.

Thanks. :)

I'm going to be snapping up all three pretty much as soon as I come across them (barring any major paint issues of course).

When the line first started, I thought I could fool myself into just picking and choosing... but with only 3 figures every 6 months or so, it's too damn easy to just get 'em all.

Yeah, at $15 to $20 a figure (or $45 to $60 a set) and releases of 3 figures every few months, these figures are so affordable and amazing, it's impossible to resist just getting them all and having the complete collection of pretty much every on-screen Predator in the history of the franchise.

I doubt anything this ambitious (or done this well) will ever be attempted again by any figure company, so if you want the definitive figures of all the Predators... well, pick 'em up, it isn't gonna get any better than this! (and probably will never happen again)

That's why I love NECA, they make accurate, complex and just plain amazing figures of the franchises and characters I care about. The amount of parts, the number of paint apps, the sculpting... everything is always a cut above the rest.

Last edited:
Put the tubes of biohelmet on the little Jungle Hunter 7'' masked ?

IMG_2569.jpg

Back