NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, been long enough time since november. I don't feel like waiting for the 7 inch elder anymore. Give them to me... Now!

Alright, been long enough time since november. I don't feel like waiting for the 7 inch elder anymore. Give them to me... Now!

iseewatudidthere.jpg

I want so much 1/4 scale P2 Elder Predator.He looks bad ass in movie.Elder would be great next to classic Predator.

Yeah, I've noticed that with NECA's re-releases, the paint apps seem a bit more heavily applied. Most of the Re-release Warrior Aliens I have seen have very heavy gloss (they are SHINY!), and the re-release Classic Aliens have alot more silver (I've seen some that could pass for a liquid metal Alien!).

The re-release Resident Evil figures are very noticeable on this too. For nearly all of the figures, certain parts that were molded in color on the original releases are now painted over in that color, and the paint just seems... thicker.

Same with the Wolf, the head on the unmasked ones I have seen have a very dark wash compared to the original release ones I have. The brown skin tones also seems much more darkly colored.

Yea, thinkin bout swingin buy to pick up a masked wolf if they got them at my local TRU, didn't have any a week ago.

Back