NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should have done an exclusive of this in 1/4 for SDCC. That ..... would have been ..... outstanding :thud:

And I agree with cent about that trophy skull. It almost looks like he killed a small child or a midget to me, though. But I'm still getting it :)

maybe it was a FIERCE midget and really hard to kill ... or a really annoying child who didn't offer him candy :D

The accessories that came with Wolf were great; especially the cleaner kit. 1/4 Wolf anyone? :D

if neca makes a 12"+ predator, i'm buying them, even the loser preds from AVP who had 3 minutes of screen time

so of course, if they make a 18" (1:4 scale) i'm getting those as well

here's my wish list:

- P2 [no brainer]
- GREYBACK (P2 elder)
- LOST TRIBE [ALL OF EM!!!]
- AVP: SCAR, CHOPPER, CELTIC
- WOLF
- SUPER PREDS (all 3 + classic with damaged bio)

and if they wanna get really generous and make something from the comic books, pls pls give us a BAD BLOOD pred :D

They should have done an exclusive of this in 1/4 for SDCC. That ..... would have been ..... outstanding :thud:

And I agree with cent about that trophy skull. It almost looks like he killed a small child or a midget to me, though. But I'm still getting it :)
:hi5:
Even a child's skull and vertebrae would look proportionate.
But I think you're right. Gort got himself a midget.

Maybe Gort rides the short bus to school? I dunno. :dunno

The spine looks proportionate to the skull to me. Human spines aren't actually all that long.

The spine looks proportionate to the skull to me. Human spines aren't actually all that long.

Its not the length, its the width through the length that is bothersome, no human spine has an even wide spinal column. The vertebrae are not evenly sized...

When I see the spine, I don't freak out and have a panic attack. I think "Oh, look. It's a bloody Human skull and spine. Will look great with my Predators."
It's not off enough to make a big deal out of it imo...

Last edited:
I can see what you mean about the vertebrae being too thin... But hey, not everybody is the same, maybe this guy just had a weak back? (that would explain why it was torn out of his body without using hardly any force)

Back