NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I might get him for poops and giggles, since he'll probably be a better-quality figure than my 7" BD Classic (and I'm not buying the 7" masked P1 because I'm getting the 1/4 version).

Now the question is... is this exclusive being made by the new factory? I'd expect so, since Series 3 is and those are coming out earlier.

if going market prices for higher-end collectibles are a problem for you, it sounds like you need to find a cheaper hobby. complaining about it on the internet is pretty ridiculous and doesn't change anything. luckily, you're in the right thread.

i have no issues with higher end collectibles as i've already mentioned, if it's an impressive piece then it's expected to have a higher price tag - i was just voicing that i've limited certain things because to ME paying 200$ for a 1/6 figure isn't worth it, i prefer larger scale figures because they seem more impressive to me, i'm not expecting HT to drop their prices, but there has been a pretty significant increase in a pretty short time in HT pricing vs other companies

necasdcc1.jpg

NECA needs to make this in 18" format dammit!
it would require less work than 87pred since they already have the molds!!!

more 18" preds dammit! :)

Last edited:
necasdcc1.jpg

NECA needs to make this in 18" format dammit!
it would require less work than 87pred since they already have the molds!!!

more 18" preds dammit! :)

They should have done an exclusive of this in 1/4 for SDCC. That ..... would have been ..... outstanding :thud:

And I agree with cent about that trophy skull. It almost looks like he killed a small child or a midget to me, though. But I'm still getting it :)

After seeing how well the 1/4 Pred turned out the smaller figures don't cut it like they used to. I fear how the paint apps will turn out on the 8" P2 and Lost clan.

Don't know if anybody posted about it yet, but I saw Wolf Predators at Toys R Us today. They had the masked and unmasked versions in pretty large quantities. The paint apps looked a little different than the previous releases-darker and more vibrant colors.

After seeing how well the 1/4 Pred turned out the smaller figures don't cut it like they used to. I fear how the paint apps will turn out on the 8" P2 and Lost clan.
Yeah same thing here... when I got my Neca Classic (from Predators series 1) I was in love with it thinking it's so awesome looking. And now? Eh not so much. It's ok I guess but man, pales to comparison in every way to the 19".

Jay

Don't know if anybody posted about it yet, but I saw Wolf Predators at Toys R Us today. They had the masked and unmasked versions in pretty large quantities. The paint apps looked a little different than the previous releases-darker and more vibrant colors.
yeah i saw those too. it felt pretty good to get a second chance to laugh off and pass on buying any merch from that movie. wish i could do that with the McF AVP stuff again.

Yeah, I've noticed that with NECA's re-releases, the paint apps seem a bit more heavily applied. Most of the Re-release Warrior Aliens I have seen have very heavy gloss (they are SHINY!), and the re-release Classic Aliens have alot more silver (I've seen some that could pass for a liquid metal Alien!).

The re-release Resident Evil figures are very noticeable on this too. For nearly all of the figures, certain parts that were molded in color on the original releases are now painted over in that color, and the paint just seems... thicker.

Same with the Wolf, the head on the unmasked ones I have seen have a very dark wash compared to the original release ones I have. The brown skin tones also seems much more darkly colored.

if only wolf wasnt stuck in that damn pose, he is the coolest pred and the figure's sculpt is awsome....but the pose....he doesnt get to stand with the newer preds.

if only wolf wasnt stuck in that damn pose, he is the coolest pred and the figure's sculpt is awsome....but the pose....he doesnt get to stand with the newer preds.

I agree completely.

They need to redo the Wolf fig with the new articulation.

I agree completely.

They need to redo the Wolf fig with the new articulation.

I would love for this to happen and as time has gone by I like the Wolf design more and more. We don't do our figures like that anymore and back then we were kind of still stuck in the McFarlane way of thinking.

I would love for this to happen and as time has gone by I like the Wolf design more and more. We don't do our figures like that anymore and back then we were kind of still stuck in the McFarlane way of thinking.
After P2 and Bambi Burster...

The accessories that came with Wolf were great; especially the cleaner kit. 1/4 Wolf anyone? :D

Back