NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Unmasked Berserker has better body? wow! that body looks pretty sweet, the body of the masked one reminds me of Fruit cake LOL!:)

Way better paint job bro, the first one is total crap. I would definitely reccomend grabbing one if you collect these, the unmasked headsculpt is great too. Here's a better pic of his body:

necapredators3.jpg

yeah, i was wondering about that since the con is a ways off. i've never seen a 7" neca toy get anywhere near $100 though. even the exclusives. i'm not too worried about this one yet. i might be eating my words in a couple months, who knows.

I think the P1 with Gort mask will be a lot more sought after than the cloaked Berserker from last year. That's like a Pred fan's 7" dream there.

Okay, that sounds realllllly bad! But do you get what I mean?? :lol

I think the P1 with Gort mask will be a lot more sought after than the cloaked Berserker from last year. That's like a Pred fan's 7" dream there.

Okay, that sounds realllllly bad! But do you get what I mean?? :lol
We're still talking about NECA figures here, right?! :lol

Just like last year(or whichever year that was), didn't Amazon and CSC sell the HT Gort immediately after SDCC?
Yep, and people bit at around $600 on those. I just really want this exclusive, and what I paid ain't a big deal, so it doesn't bother me. But, I'd hate to wait and see the price sky rocket and be kicking myself for not acting sooner. And if they do go for cheap after SDCC, no biggy, I'll just pick up another one :)
We're still talking about NECA figures here, right?! :lol

Uhm, yeah ..... NECA, sure ....... :wink1:

Way better paint job bro, the first one is total crap. I would definitely reccomend grabbing one if you collect these, the unmasked headsculpt is great too. Here's a better pic of his body:

necapredators3.jpg

your pics are really good, the preds look sweet, so the head came of easily?
I was just at TRU and I saw a ton of these. Both masked and unmasked. They're around. Not give up.
yeah thanks for the info, I guess Ill keep checking

No they don't. The current price of HT preds is just over $200. Still high but I think people are forgetting that HT play no part in what their figures are selling for on ebay.

i was exaggrating with the "$500" price tag, however HT prices have gone freaking insane! it went from 130$ ... 180$ ... and now some of their starting prices are 200$, granted they have amazing paint apps on their figures and the overall quality is insanely good, but at those prices, most collectors are going to be very limited, especially if you're into a huge variety of genres like i am

also, as i've always mentioned, HT has a really crappy habit of starting a line and never finishing it as well as limiting their releases to the point where some just might not even bother trying to get that figure, because by the time it becomes available, it's gonna cost an outrageous amount (hated the limited release of the demon batman/scarecrow release and GORT predator last year)

also, i'm not paying $200 + for a SINGLE 1/6 scale figure, that's a bit ridiculous to me, i'd pay more for a larger scale, but i don't care how good a 1/6 scale figure is, 200 for a starting price is a BIT much - which is why i've limited my HT collection significantly (only getting pieces that aren't available through other companies) - imo it seems like companies like SIDESHOW and NECA listen and do more for their fans and HT just kinda does whatever they want because they know whatever they spit on, will sell. for the most part that is true (just like with anything else out there, as long as it has a strong fan base, it will sell), but if their starting prices are 200$ for 1/6 scale, the figures better be flawless or else it's a pass for me, and i'm generally not SUPER nit picky, if it's 80% accurate i won't complain, but i had some major complains with the preds that came before the super preds from PREDATORS (well the ones i've owned anyway).

this 1/4 scale neca predator figure however, amazing price and from what i've seen in pictures so far, amazing detail - i hope it's not the same disappointing feeling i had when i opened the 87 Predator from HT, it felt like a cheap toy and the head on that thing was just too big for the rest of the body (i'm glad they fixed that on the PREDATORS figures)

i'm really glad neca is releasing all these predators and still maintaining their awesome price (unlike DCD where the price of a single action figure is nearly 20$ if not more, especially with the world or warcraft figures)

i have always loved neca, they do such oddball figures from some of the most unusual films which other companies tend to overlook (has anyone else made any PHANTASM or HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES figures?), and their 1/4 scale figures have always impressed me, especially for the price they charge

really hoping to see PREDATOR 2 figures in the 1/4 scale as well as HOPEFULLY AVP:R and PREDATORS ... that would be an amazing line up to have :)

Last edited:
Looks like it's 7". But to me it's nothing but the P1 Pred with a Gort mask and a new hand.

Well yeah thats exactly what it is. Not sure I'm bothered with this one personally. I just want the actual Gort Predator and the other Losties and all the P2 variants. Harrigan would be nice too but it seems only humans from films that don't also have monsters in them get made into figures.

ok, but that hand and trophy are just gonna get swapped out on to my masked p1. they might as well have just done that to begin with.

i was exaggrating with the "$500" price tag, however HT prices have gone freaking insane! it went from 130$ ... 180$ ... and now some of their starting prices are 200$, granted they have amazing paint apps on their figures and the overall quality is insanely good, but at those prices, most collectors are going to be very limited, especially if you're into a huge variety of genres like i am

also, as i've always mentioned, HT has a really crappy habit of starting a line and never finishing it as well as limiting their releases to the point where some just might not even bother trying to get that figure, because by the time it becomes available, it's gonna cost an outrageous amount (hated the limited release of the demon batman/scarecrow release and GORT predator last year)

also, i'm not paying $200 + for a SINGLE 1/6 scale figure, that's a bit ridiculous to me, i'd pay more for a larger scale, but i don't care how good a 1/6 scale figure is, 200 for a starting price is a BIT much - which is why i've limited my HT collection significantly (only getting pieces that aren't available through other companies) - imo it seems like companies like SIDESHOW and NECA listen and do more for their fans and HT just kinda does whatever they want because they know whatever they spit on, will sell. for the most part that is true (just like with anything else out there, as long as it has a strong fan base, it will sell), but if their starting prices are 200$ for 1/6 scale, the figures better be flawless or else it's a pass for me, and i'm generally not SUPER nit picky, if it's 80% accurate i won't complain, but i had some major complains with the preds that came before the super preds from PREDATORS (well the ones i've owned anyway).

this 1/4 scale neca predator figure however, amazing price and from what i've seen in pictures so far, amazing detail - i hope it's not the same disappointing feeling i had when i opened the 87 Predator from HT, it felt like a cheap toy and the head on that thing was just too big for the rest of the body (i'm glad they fixed that on the PREDATORS figures)

i'm really glad neca is releasing all these predators and still maintaining their awesome price (unlike DCD where the price of a single action figure is nearly 20$ if not more, especially with the world or warcraft figures)

i have always loved neca, they do such oddball figures from some of the most unusual films which other companies tend to overlook (has anyone else made any PHANTASM or HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES figures?), and their 1/4 scale figures have always impressed me, especially for the price they charge

really hoping to see PREDATOR 2 figures in the 1/4 scale as well as HOPEFULLY AVP:R and PREDATORS ... that would be an amazing line up to have :)
if going market prices for higher-end collectibles are a problem for you, it sounds like you need to find a cheaper hobby. complaining about it on the internet is pretty ridiculous and doesn't change anything. luckily, you're in the right thread.

I think i'll pass on the 'exclusive'. The paint job isn't much better than the classic from the old factory. There are still unpainted gaps in the netting, and the skin still has that ugly yellow tone. The only good thing about the figure is the mask. Really disappointed.

I think i'll pass on the 'exclusive'. The paint job isn't much better than the classic from the old factory. There are still unpainted gaps in the netting, and the skin still has that ugly yellow tone. The only good thing about the figure is the mask. Really disappointed.

i agree, the paint looks no better.disappointing.

Looks like it's 7". But to me it's nothing but the P1 Pred with a Gort mask and a new hand.
That because it was the original design for the first film. That's why NECA is doing it, they're promising every film design (even though this one never actually made the screen).
Well yeah thats exactly what it is. Not sure I'm bothered with this one personally. I just want the actual Gort Predator and the other Losties and all the P2 variants. Harrigan would be nice too but it seems only humans from films that don't also have monsters in them get made into figures.

This is NECA's plan.

I'm sure you already know this stuff, but just FYI for others who might just be jumping in. Here's some catch-up info for others-

One with some Twitter pics;
https://www.predatorstuff.com/2011/...ator-toy-updates-from-the-good-folks-at-neca/

And once again, the proto pics of boar and Hippie;
preds.png

meh....i could probably wait for the actual gort pred to come out and buy two just to put the head on the classic... it'd be cheaper than trying to buy this off ebay with all the scalpers!

Back