NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was surprised to come across a a few pegs full of these and unmasked/battle damaged Wolf's. No Aliens or Predaliens, I guess they re-released just the preds?

If it's old news, sorry :lol

Cool, I was wondering if these were gonna be online only, or in stores as well. Nice to hear they will be available in stores. Ya got 'em at Toys R Us, right?

They had a re-release of the AVP:R Warior Alien (Along with the Classic Warrior Alien and Classic Original Alien) around January/February of this year, but I only saw them available to order online, or at my local comic convention place.

I think BBTS.com still has some of the re-release Classic Alien and Classic Warrior Alien in stock. I've seen a few other places online with the AVP:R Warrior too, but no PredAlien.

I wonder if these new Wolfs are produced in the new factory...

Was surprised to come across a a few pegs full of these and unmasked/battle damaged Wolf's. No Aliens or Predaliens, I guess they re-released just the preds?

avprfigure.jpg

Good sculpt but damn whats with that pose. Reminds me of the Hasbro Star Wars figures from 2002 with all the preposing.

That's the only problem with this one, the pose. details & paint are great. The articulation is near worthless on it too, might have well just left it a static piece. I really hope they do revisit the Wolf someday.. Who knows, tankman said he was interested in doing it, right?

I really love the Bio on Wolf though, so had to have him in my collection - (older pic I've posted before)

necapredators1.jpg

Cool, I was wondering if these were gonna be online only, or in stores as well. Nice to hear they will be available in stores. Ya got 'em at Toys R Us, right?

They had a re-release of the AVP:R Warior Alien (Along with the Classic Warrior Alien and Classic Original Alien) around January/February of this year, but I only saw them available to order online, or at my local comic convention place.

I think BBTS.com still has some of the re-release Classic Alien and Classic Warrior Alien in stock. I've seen a few other places online with the AVP:R Warrior too, but no PredAlien.

I wonder if these new Wolfs are produced in the new factory...

Yep, Toys R us for $14.99. I can't say on the quality on this vs the older one though.. he's staying in the package for backup parts in case I break any of the fragile bits on my loose one :lol

Yep, Toys R us for $14.99. I can't say on the quality on this vs the older one though.. he's staying in the package for backup parts in case I break any of the fragile bits on my loose one :lol

Yeah, after your post I drove over real quick to my local TRU (I wanted to see if they got the Resident Evil Archives series 3 in, which they did), and saw the Wolfs there.

The quaility on these new ones (or at least the 6 figures I saw) do not seem to be as good as the older ones were. The paint washes seem to be all over the place, (either super heavy or very light) and the paint apps just do not look as clean and nice as the older ones I have right now. I also noticed alot of heavy flash around the masked head.

avprfigure.jpg
I too, have this figure.

necaavpr.jpg

The articulation is ok once you get it moving.

I would have preferred the spear to be longer.

Over all a decent figure for what you pay :)

I also have the Wolf unmasked.

That's the only problem with this one, the pose. details & paint are great. The articulation is near worthless on it too, might have well just left it a static piece. I really hope they do revisit the Wolf someday.. Who knows, tankman said he was interested in doing it, right?

I really love the Bio on Wolf though, so had to have him in my collection - (older pic I've posted before)

necapredators1.jpg

wow, really nice pic
is that a repaint on the berserker?

I too have the Unmasked Wolf,

did these new releases of wolf came to stores recently? I was never able to get masked wolf and when I looked on ebay I saw him go for 47 bucks, I said no way!

Im going to check TRU Tomorrow, Hopefully I will find one and ill buy him :hi5:

That's the only problem with this one, the
necapredators1.jpg
I just realised, your Wolf Predator has 2 shoulder cannons and the chain whip and it is masked...

Mines the same but unmasked.

And my masked one did not come with a chain whip and only came with 1 shoulder cannon.

Were they add on bits from the Wolf Predator unmasked, added to your masked version?

Yeah, that kink in his neck (when in the box) doesn't make him look like the badass hunter he's suppose to be. :lol
:lol

Yeah for sure.

Last edited:
I just realised, your Wolf Predator has 2 shoulder cannons and the chain whip and it is masked...

And my masked one did not come with a chain whip and only came with 1 shoulder canon.

Were they add on bits from the Wolf Predator unmasked, added to your masked version?

I was wondering the same, Mine is also unmasked, like you said,
hopefully I can get masked tomorrow, I really hope I can get him I've been wanting him for Ages

hopefully I can get masked tomorrow, I really hope I can get him I've been wanting him for Ages
Must be a secret release Wolf Predator :lol

The masked version is a must have and hope you do get it.

And my masked one did not come with a chain whip and only came with 1 shoulder cannon.

:lol

Yeah for sure.

Yep, just added on the accessories from the unmasked. I bought that figure just for the parts actually - the actual figure never left his plastic shell.

TRU is showing the masked Wolf as "preorder now".
How can that be? This figure was already released. :dunno

TRU is showing the masked Wolf as "preorder now".
How can that be? This figure was already released. :dunno

TRU online seems to get things in a little later than the actual stores. They still have the Resident Evil figures on pre-order, and I got them all yesterday at my TRU. Same with the Duke Nukem figure, he's out in stores, but still for pre-order on the website.

Also, on their twitter, NECA answered my question and says that the series 3 masked Predator figure will most likely have the open palm right hand (as opposed to the closed fist right hand). i'm happy about this as I laready have 2 Preds with the closed right hand, and only 1 with the open one, so that's cool.

@NECA_TOYS Also will the masked Classic be with the open or closed right hand or a 50/50 run? I think last time I asked it wasnt decided yet

NECA_TOYS @WarriorAlien i think we're doing the open hand for Series 3 Masked Predator

And the SDCC Pred should be revealed this Wednesday too!

Back